1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can search engine decide the quality content. with out reputation?

Discussion in 'Google' started by sakthiseo, Feb 10, 2011.

Dear Webmasters,

Google always needs quality content for the website. I am having a doubt on it. what is quality content? - I read the definition for the quality content that is user friendly as well as search engine friendly is considered quality content. My question is
    how can a search engine decide the quality?. Can it decide if the site has title, description, header Tag, anchor tag, with out spelling mistake, grammatical structure, etc..,?
    I can not understand how is it possible? and How Google have created the algorithm for quality content?
    please share your thought...

sakthiseo, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  2. adampembs

adampembs Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing they check is for uniqueness. If content is cut and pasted across the web, it has a lower value than something original. If something just spits out keywords, and uses a word count, it is lower quality than a long article. Google's algorithm will check this and also count links to that page as an indicator of its usefulness on the web.

adampembs, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  3. billybw

billybw Peon

Best Answers:
    First, it needs to be accurate true information written in correct grammer. But it also needs to have unique information that no other website has. It needs to be the site with the most information and best information. The Google algorithm can determine the quality by analyzing the quantity of information and its uniqueness and the vocabulary and sentence structure

billybw, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  4. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    And Google probably consider the searcher's reaction towards the new content (since algorithm don't have feelings) like if people recommend it or cross post it..

WishBone, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  5. TP9999

TP9999 Peon

Best Answers:
    How can Google know if the content is cut and pasted across the web? How can Google know my content is original or not?

TP9999, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  6. mave863

mave863 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is indexing a lot of webpages, of course they will know if it is copy/paste. It's like ezine knows that an article has been posted before or not and copyscape knows that the content has been around the web or not.

mave863, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  7. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the incoming links to a site shows how quality it is - if people aren't linking, then why should Google even rank it high? It's about authority as well.

ForgottenCreature, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  8. TP9999

TP9999 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answers. That's what I've been wondering for a long time.

TP9999, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  9. sakthiseo

sakthiseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all,

sakthiseo, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  10. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    Check here an article sample : http://seo.x-y.in/Tools/Article-Spin-Format-Spinner/?Sample

On grammar section:

Readability Grade: 11.34
    The readability statistic approximates the complexity of the text. The readability statistic is based on the Fog index, which is a formula that combines the average number of syllables per word, the average sentence length, and the average word length into a grade that indicates (roughly) the number of years of schooling needed to understand the text.

Even I can detect grammar errors and readability, how can Google not?

DoDo Me, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  11. rehash

rehash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google assumes that if you have quality content, you will gain natural links, because people will find it useful.

rehash, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  12. way2tech

way2tech Member

Best Answers:
    hi,

google is a best search engine..
    i like all answers..
    Thanks..

way2tech, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  13. muxin

muxin Member

Best Answers:
    unique content, grammatically correct, number of incoming links, I guess those are the requirements for google to decide the quality of content

muxin, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  14. sakthiseo

sakthiseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think unique content, grammatically correct is not enough to decide a quality content people has to like it should be useful for all. People has to vote for it. That's why Google search goes social.

sakthiseo, Feb 16, 2011 IP