1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $50,000 investment for an establised website - > $4,000 monthly profit

Discussion in 'Sites' started by hirevietnamese, Feb 9, 2011.

I am located in Newyork.

I am looking to invest $50,000 to buy a website with more than $4,000 monthly profit and not in Internet marketing niche. For legal issues, I just work with US sellers or brokers. If someone here has a website which qualify my standards, please PM me. Please list some details of your website in your PM

1) When was your website launched?
    2) Traffic sources details: how much traffic and where is traffic from for last 12 months
    3) Revenue sources: how much monthly revenue and revenue sources for last 12 months and revenue projection for next 12 months
    4) Profit: profit for last 12 months and profit projection for next 12 months
    5) Promotion plan
    6) Other things which you want to tell about your website.

I hope that you guys can reply to the thread when you PM me, then I can keep the thread on top to gather more qualified websites and find out the best seller.

Thank you very much for reading my post

hirevietnamese, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  2. caifanking

caifanking Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The sites need to be making 100+ in monthly revenues.
    Please include: the traffic details, ulr and prof of ownership. Also please clarify if its advertising revenue or other.
    Serious buyer, we will buy monthly if you have the sites.

PM replies only.

caifanking, Feb 9, 2011 IP