1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Logo / Banner- Simple & FUN! - 10-20$ !!!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by virulent, Feb 7, 2011.

Size: 500x98 pixels
    Background: Transparent (.png)

Main Text: EliteIDS.com

Slogan: the best ids on the net (Doesn't have to be included)

Colors: Must match the banner/colors currently on eliteids.com

Description of what I want: Looking for a pot leaf integrated somehow, along with the "AIM GUY" (http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/aol_running_man.gif) - I'm sure you can find more/different images on google. Maybe make it look like the AIM guy is robbing the MSN guy at gun point ? Or something creative like that? Looking for the AIM guy committing some kind of violence toward the MSN guy, or something along those lines. Hell it'd be sweet if you can even include the yahoo smiley in there somehow, lol.

Depending on how much I like your banner, I'll pay you no less then 10$ but as much as 20$.. we will come to an agreement of course! All depends on the quality of your work.

This ends when I find the right one! Multiple submissions welcome!

virulent, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  2. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1700891 - The contest you did not End..

And before that, you have also contest you did not end. The CRAQ.ORG logo making which I joined myself.

You run 2 contest (CRAQ.org and CRAQ DESIGN) which you did not end.

DESIGNERS BE AWARE WITH THIS GUY

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
    spackle123, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  3. virulent

virulent Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because I never was interested in one enough to pick one, READ THE DESCRIPTION, notice how NONE were ever used? Moron, quit trolling my threads, random.

Payments will be made, and I say 10-20$ because of the last contest. I'm not going to spend 20$ on something someone made in paint, sorry.

There will be a winner of this contest and they will be paid via AlertPay.

Oh and there was a winner of the Craq.org, it just wasn't you. So sorry you're graphics weren't good enough pal.

Anyways if people are still sketched from the trolls post, feel free to send me samples of your work and if I like your work and have confidence you will the job I need done, I'll pay you in advance.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
    virulent, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  4. Animman

Animman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pay via PayPal ?

Animman, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  5. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, AlertPay & LR only.

virulent, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  6. Animman

Animman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pff....ok ...

Animman, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  7. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No entries? Guess I'll spend the extra 20$ and have a pro design me one if no one decides to enter in the next 24 hours.

virulent, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  8. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't run a contest that you never finished, you wasting the time of designers here you piece of trash....

it is obvious that you are a fake contest holder with your itrader. That's why designers here never trust you anymore PIECE OF TRASH VIRULENT

No there is no winner in craq.org, and it is obvious because site doesn't also exist. ^_^

You MORON TOO.

spackle123, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  9. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You make no sense you import. I do pay, and have many positive iTrader. It's just when you towel heads get mad that I don't choose your shitty design right away you come to conclusions to make up for your lack of self confidence in your work. There was a winner for craq.org, and I have sold the domain months ago for 2,000$ USD with 2 weeks of work. Since then they've moved on to another domain, and I guess let theirs expire. You have two positive feedback and joined here July, what good are you? Now quit trolling my forums newbie, I have found a professional to do my work, and I'd much rather have a pro do it then a bunch of temp ripping kiddies in a third world country like yourself. Good day scrub.

virulent, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  10. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes you got many positive itrader too but almost all of them you SELL not buy LOL! and You mark AS FRAUD by other user too. You shitty FRAUD virulent. LOL!..

I don't think that shitty website of yours sell even $10 hahaha you make me laugh. You did not choose a winner at that contest because you realize your website is a trash and you have nothing to use of the logo so you wait that website to expire.

Yes i joined july and got only 2 positive itrader but only 171 post as you see because I am not joining contest daily not like other designers here. ^^,

See my post FRAUD VIRULENT.

No one is joining your shitty contest as you because your a time waster you FRAUD.

Why don't you delete your account. ^^ or change your shitty username. Good day too scrub. ^^

pitty you no one is joining your contest, hahaha

spackle123, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  11. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Rage less bro, I'd probably rage that much too if I was from a third world country. My domain is far more valuable then anything you own bro. I'm not a FRAUD lol, I'm actually a powerseller on ebay. I also clearly stated I'd pay the right person a head of time, but like I said I found a pro, not some 13 year old loser using paint shop pro and paint to make shitty graphics for money to be sent to his mommy's paypal, lmao.

Learn English before you try and sit here and bash on other people you nerd.

virulent, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  12. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your ebay powerseller? Oh really? how can you be? Your a trickster and FRAUD here in DP! Stop wasting the time of people here and in ebay. Go away shooo!! ^^

Are you a soothsayer? I guess your not good at that job, you speak no sense at all.. Looser! LOL! you hire a pro? YES you need to, because nobody here want to enter your FAKE CONTEST anymore..AND PLEASE, when your designer finish the job, PAY HIM with the right price. LOL! Do you want me to remind you that always? just say so you trickster..

Why would I need to learn english? Even it is not our main language, and even I don't study how to speak with it, I can speak understand English and obviously you can understand me too.. hahaha Even I am not American. You, can you understand our language? looser! GAGO, SIRA BUNTOK, UKINAM ^_^.

Your such a looser! but you are very talented person specially in tricking others to earn money, you are very good at that way. It is obvious.

And lastly, I would suggest you try to learn some graphics designing. Try to study how to make designs in photoshop and specially illustrator. Do not use paint shop pro as you said in your post LOL! its way too old tools. Are you capable using only that PAINT SHOP PRO whatever tool? pity you!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  13. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd school you anyday in photoshop kid, rofl. I just have too much on my hands with coding to worry about interface. And I feel I get dumber everytime I read your pathetic raged posts, can a mod delete this thread - it's useless - I found a pro to do my work.

virulent, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  14. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL! pity you. You have no talent at all, your good at tricking people to earn money, PITY YOU! lol.

15. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MOD please do not delete this Thread, so that new designers will know how this person run a contest. He is tricking designers here,and also he is FRAUD. All designers must stay away from this guy. He's using his tricking talent to earn money. He's very bad OLD DUMB GUY.

16. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're clearly a moron, I offered to pay first.

Now quit posting in my threads moron, no one cares that your images blow and you didn't win my contest.

virulent, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  17. darike

darike Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    spackle your insulting just show how old you are! Even if he is lier you should report him, not to spam in his topic, let admins think about that.

ehmm.. You dont choose where u born.

You probablly get more designers in your contest if you pay by paypal! Its definetly the most favorite payment option in DP. I also dont wanna join if you dont pay by paypal.

darike, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  18. spackle123

spackle123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah darike true, and also he's tricking talent shows how good he is in this field LOL!

I probably choose to born again in this what you called third world country, because people here EVEN IT IS POOR COUNTRY doesn't use tricks just to earn money not the likes of you, you were born in good country, you finished in good school, but your technique and ways to earn money doesn't seems good.

Pity you virulent.

spackle123, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  19. virulent

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you missed the point of this thread buddy.

I am not here to make money, I am here to spend money.

virulent, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  20. VTEC

VTEC Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ! You are here to steal money like you did with my $$$ and other users !

VTEC, Mar 4, 2011 IP