1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

www.amazonpromotioncodes.com - Please Appraise!

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by leeshamore, Feb 8, 2011.

registration date: 1/2011

This domain is aimed at people who are searching for Amazon promotion codes/coupons. On this domain, I would list Amazon deals I have discovered, as well as methods for people to earn free Amazon promotion codes from sites like Swagbucks, Zoombucks, Irazoo, Superpoints, etc. I would also sprinkle some Amazon widgets around. I would also post payment proofs because I am an affiliate of these companies, as well as many others. I would give advice to visitors on how to make the most of these sites and document my experiences from time to time. I would also throw in some sites that offer cash incentives instead of gift cards.

I would just be interested in selling the domain name, but I may develop the site for a few more months then sell it as a whole.

This was originally a Blogspot blog, then I bought a custom domain.

I need advice please.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    leeshamore, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  2. AdamFL

AdamFL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    amazon is a trademark. Sadly, your domain has no value but only trademark infringement issues.
    Good luck

AdamFL, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  3. leeshamore

leeshamore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oops! Well, I'm glad I learned this early in the game as I hardly have any content on the site; just 2 posts. I will think of the new domain name that I want and change it ASAP. That shouldn't be too difficult right? I mean transferring the site to a different domain? Thanks AdamFL. Repped.

leeshamore, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  4. First2Host

First2Host Active Member

Best Answers:
    no easy , especially if you use cpanel!

First2Host, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  5. leeshamore

leeshamore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use blogger, not cpanel. I just exported a copy of my blog as well as the template. I 'm glad I never got around to transferring to wordpress and hosting on hostgator, otherwise I would be having a cpanel dilemma right now. I'm also glad that I don't have PR to worry about cause that would have been a bummer.

leeshamore, Feb 9, 2011 IP