1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPAmojo.com Looking for Quality Affiliates For Dating CPA Network

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPAmojo, Feb 7, 2011.

First I want to introduce myself and our network. My name is David Lechner and I am the President of CPAmojo, LLC. at http://cpamojo.com.

CPAmojo has been running as a private network for over 1 year now. Recently (January 1, 2011) we opened up applications to everyone and are now looking for new quality publishers. CPAmojo is a CPA network that exclusively has dating offers.

Offers inside include but not limited to:
    Be2, BeNaughty, Canoodle, Christian Mingle, Cupid, Foxy Singles, Adult Friend Finder, Amateur Match, Passion Search, etc.

Target Countries:
    We have 5-10 international offers, but mainly US, CA, UK, and AU

We also offer all our Publishers 5% Lifetime Commissions for every Publisher they refer!

Why online dating?
    Because it is a multi-billion dollar industry!

Why only dating offers?
    We didn't want to offer 100's of low converting crappy offers. Instead we are only dealing with one niche and working directly with the advertisers to insure the highest payouts.

# of Offers:
    40+ and adding daily

Payment Methods:
    Check, Paypal

Payment Frequency:
    Net-30, increased to Net-15 after 1st month if publisher earns over $1,000/Mo.

Absolutely NO: Fraud, SPAM, Incent, Blackhat Promotions

Apply at http://cpamojo.com/publishers/

CPAmojo, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, welcome to the forum. Do you offer bi-weekly or weekly payouts for high volume affiliates?

mtmjohn, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  3. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mtmjohn,

Absolutely. We work one on one with our high volume affiliates. The threshold for weekly payments isn't set in stone, but we'd need to establish a relationship with you to make sure the leads are high quality. After the "probational" period, we would be able to send weekly payments.

David

CPAmojo, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  4. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    Do u have any other ways to pay except paypal , check and wire ???

How many dating offer u have overall ?? are they adult oriented or non adult dating offers ???

Algore, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  5. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Algore,

As of right now those are the only payment methods we offer. We have 40+ dating offers and are adding offers on a daily basis. We have about 5-6 adult oriented, but the majority of them are casual/relationship based.

David

CPAmojo, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds great. I just sent in my application. Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

mtmjohn, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  7. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    mtmjohn, I have emailed you.

I look forward to working with AffiliatePaying!

CPAmojo, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for approved me. I have also sent you a PM, feel free to check it out.

Looking forward to working with you too :)

mtmjohn, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  9. bagfull007

bagfull007 Peon

Best Answers:
    good great too!.. sent application .. waiting for approval.
    i like to be work with ur company!

bagfull007, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  10. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    let me try it - hope will get approval.

thanks

nationhealth, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  11. bagfull007

bagfull007 Peon

Best Answers:
    why u rejected me ? plz approve me.. i want to be ur partner and want to work with you!... bcz i want to leave my other networks

bagfull007, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  12. CPAPubMichael

CPAPubMichael Peon

Best Answers:
    If you was honest on your application, then it is was probably because you simply don't fit there current criteria.

Thanks,

Michael

CPAPubMichael, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  13. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    bagfull007. Send me your name/business you applied with and I will review your application. There is always a reason for a rejected application.

We look at the amount of traffic you are capable of sending and the targeted demographics of your traffic. The quality of the website you apply with has a lot to do with the reason for being accepted/rejected.

I have no problem explaining to anyone the reasons for rejection, unlike many other networks.

CPAmojo, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  14. bagfull

bagfull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow new cpanetwork .. willing to join it

bagfull, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  15. bagfull007

bagfull007 Peon

Best Answers:

thank you sir... waiting for that .. PMed u details.

bagfull007, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  16. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    For those following the thread. bagfull007 was denied for having a content locker on his site. None of our offers allow incentivization. We leave those to BLAM Ads.

CPAmojo, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  17. Luckysacrifice

Luckysacrifice Peon

Best Answers:
    How much would i earn on average per sign up and would i be able to choose what site i promote? Let's say i choose Adult friend finder, Can i put an ad on my website for that and get paid for each sign up and it will only display Adult friend finder? What are the requirements, Can i try this with a Watch TV series website or does it need to be an adult related website and does it matter if it's a new website? Thanks

Luckysacrifice, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  18. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Great questions Luckysacrifice!

You can choose any of the 40+ offers on our network. Some advertisers like to "play" the system by only paying for leads residing in a certain country for a url. For example they might accept UK, US, and CA traffic, but you must send UK to the UK link and US to the US link etc. CPAmojo has a geotargeting redirect built right in to our tracking so your traffic will be redirected to an offer that accepts the country of the visitor. So it doesn't matter if you have international traffic, you will always be credited for your leads. A lot of networks don't do this, they redirect international traffic to their own offers and STEAL your leads!

This is a common misconception. Your site does not need to be adult related, more specifically it should NOT be adult related. Contrary to popular belief, adult traffic does not convert as well as you might think. The leads convert well, but not sales. That is what is important to keep a happy advertiser.

Just as long as you don't use it in a content locker or incentivize the offers in any way.

Lead payouts range from anywhere from $3-$8. We have better converting offers than AdultFriendFinder. BeNaughty is one of our best converting offers. I would suggest promoting this one.

This is correct, but inside CPAmojo you can setup an AD campaign where it will rotate between different offers and banners. Then you can choose the offer that is converting the best for you. (would need a decent amount of traffic to properly test)

No, it does not matter that you have a new website. Profit is directly related to traffic, quality traffic that is.

I hope this answers all of your questions. We try to work with our publishers to help them earn as much as possible from their websites.

David Lechner

CPAmojo, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  19. friendlytf

friendlytf Peon

Best Answers:
    The Easy Lead Finder vur.me/s/theeasyleadfinderdiscount for $37 that is $10 discount. Crab it now

friendlytf, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  20. aqua12

aqua12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    BEWARE OF CPAMOJO!!!

David Lechner is a SCAM artist!

This network doesn't pay!! The communication is beyond horrible! They never reply to emails, rarely answer on aim! You would get david's attention initially, especially when it comes to discussing offers you're about to promote, in another words.. when you're about to start making him $$. When it comes to pay time, David magically disappears, and no where to be found! He still owes me a decent amount for the traffic I brought him.

Been trying to get in contact with him for over a week. He ignores all forms of communication attempts.

Did I mention that he washes conversions?? Oh yes, the conversions you think you might potentially have, divide it at least by half. He would come up with all sorts of excuses....I've been promoting dating offers, with legit cpa networks for quite some time, and I know how much traffic and how many conversions on average a certain source of traffic should be bringing.

Just a friendly advise guys, don't waste your time and your valuable traffic on smaller networks that want to play along the side with the big boys, you'll eventually regret it. Instead, sign with larger networks, that's been around for a while. At least you won't have to worry about getting paid at the end of the month.

I work with cpatank, maxbounty, affiliatenetwork..every single one of them paid, except this big shot wanna be.

Hope this helps

aqua12, Jun 4, 2012 IP