1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to Promote My Site with Off Page Work

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by isha189, Feb 1, 2011.

Hello All....

I have a website mobile related. And I want to promote it. I have 1.5 months for it. Can anyone tell me with details what things to do to show it in google's top 10 listings through Off-page work.
    If i do Article submissions than how many article should b post in 1.5 month, if i do directory submissions than how many directories should b submit in the 45 days, and what more things i can do for it?

Please tell me in details. i must need all ur advise.

with Regards...
    Isha

isha189, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  2. seo.vijay

seo.vijay Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is creating back links to your web site. These can be one way, two way or reciprocal links. An effective back link will enable you to attain better page rankings. If quality content with relevant key phrase can deliver better results online, there are off page optimisation methods which will improve your page ranking.

Forum signatures: Mere forum signatures will not do justice to diverting traffic to your portal. Add important comments and leave behind an impressive mark. Some may have been under the impression that leaving behind signature url helps. You must add a comment and then leave a signature to create an impact in the online world.

Blog directories: Blog comments may create a great impact in terms of the back links that you get. You can use popular blogs and post your informative write ups there. These will allow you to have your url and key words which drives in traffic back to your portal.

Article submissions: Ezine directories, Articlebase, Articlerich and a whole lot of free article directories allow you to post informative write ups for free. In turn you get space to add your company's url and promote your products. These serve as useful back links to your portal.

Press release: News worthy information should be presented in the form of press release and submitted. If you think, you have some thing news worthy to say, then be the first one to post it in the popular press release sites. All of these will bring in visitors to your portal and create a big impact.

seo.vijay, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  3. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    the fastest and easiest way.. forums and social bookmarking.

bogs, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  4. sofieseo

sofieseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi dude:cool:
    Thanx for given me for this opportunity to give u some information and suggestion about off page....I think u should have to use the methods of Off-page or On-page
    The some methods of Seo Off-Page Optimization are....
    1. Directory
    2.Social Bookmarking
    3.Blog Commenting
    4.Forum
    5.Twitter
    6.Classified Adds
    7.Article Posting
    8. Blog Creation
    9.Squido Lense Creation
    10.You Tube Submission etc........ But the most effective is forum, article and classified adds...
    I hope this information was useful...:p

sofieseo, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  5. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to use all SEO methods not depends on only one. Use high quality sites for promotion. Check the backlinks of your competitors who are in first page and get the sources.

jayrudalf, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  6. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit 20-30 directories per day. You can also go with social bookmarking, forum posting, blog posting etc.

Kiranraj, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  7. isha189

isha189 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all of you who gave reply to me. I m doing Directory Submissions, 2 article in a month, And 4 blog post(1 in every week) on Blogger, SBM. But my boss refused to me for Classifieds submissions, you tube & Twitter.

Does this sufficient to gain ranking in Google ?
    And also pls tell me more about Squidoo lens ? how can i create for my site to promote ?
    And How do i post forums with my link, bcoz if i do same than the forum administrator will ban me for advertisement. Than how can i use forums for my website ??

Waiting for all of ur replies.
    Regards....
    Isha

isha189, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  8. mxicoders

mxicoders Guest

Best Answers:
    How many directory submissions are you doing ? Also you can do blog commenting on high pr do follow blogs. Try submitting your site to different search engines. Make fan page of your site on Facebook. Do social bookmarking on sites like Digg, Stumbleupon,Slashdot, and many high pr bookmarking sites. Hope this will help you in ranking.

mxicoders, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  9. rwsseo

rwsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submission, article submission, blogging, commenting, forum posting, bookmarking are good off page strategies. You can't post promotion thread on Forum. Social networking sites are good for increase traffic.

rwsseo, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  10. isha189

isha189 Member

Best Answers:
    I m doing 50 dir submissions in a day. and i have done SBM on Digg, StumbleUpon and many more websites.( total= 300). Now pls tell me
    @ mxicoders - how cud i create Fan-Page for my website on Facebook ?
    @ rwsseo- Pls tell me how can i take benefits social networking site like Orkut or others?

Regards....
    Isha.

isha189, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  11. miami2424

miami2424 Peon

Best Answers:
    put some contests

miami2424, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  12. miami2424

miami2424 Peon

Best Answers:
    some kind of competitions would be great

miami2424, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  13. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Submit 2 articles daily in different article sites, 20-30 directory submissions, social bookmarking of pages, forum posting. Other off page SEO activities are promotion at squidoo, google knol, hubpages.

diyakapoor, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  14. neha_p

neha_p Peon

Best Answers:
    you can create fanpagefrom this URL:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Also Read from
    http://www.directcreative.com/blog/facebook-fan-page
    Hope this will helpful for you.

neha_p, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  15. jasonbaba

jasonbaba Peon

Best Answers:
    if your domain is new then dont go for quantity. just look for the quality work. otherwise you will be in sandbox very soon. Google does not like this.

when posting to Squidoo, if you don't post enoug content, your lens will be a “work in progress” lens, or WIP lens.This in turn means that the links going out from it will be nofollowed. So to avoid this, Squidoo tells us we need at least 3 content modules.
    So what you will do is to add a small teaser in the intro module (this doesn't count as a module) along with a link to your website. Then make 2 text modules, take article, split it in half and post half to each module. Finally take a Link module and squeeze it in between them and add the appropriate links. So that's 3 modules, and your lens will instantly 'go green'.

just join the discussions, give your opinions but stay within topic. You can also find out your target niche relevant topic. Dont spam in forums. Dont use same wording always.
    I hope this will help you. If you need more help then you can tell me. Best of luck.
    At the end REMEMBER:

SEO IS THE TIME CONSUMING PROCESS. IT TAKES MONTH TO SHOW THE RESULTS

jasonbaba, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  16. arunthe

arunthe Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    20-30 directory,bookmarking submit per day then submit article high pr directory
    in off-page seo
    directory submission, book marking submission, blog comments, blog post, forum post, article submission.....

arunthe, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  17. seorajeshkumar

seorajeshkumar Peon

Best Answers:
    The some most important methods of Seo Off-Page Optimization are
    1. Directory
    2.Social Bookmarking
    3.Blog Commenting
    4.Forum
    5.Twitter
    6.Classified Adds
    7.Article Posting
    8. Blog Creation
    9.squidoo Lense Creation
    10.Youtube Submission etc

seorajeshkumar, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  18. Anna Howard

Anna Howard Peon

Best Answers:
    Well go in for preforming activities like blogging, Forum posting, podcast creation, blog commenting, directory submissions, RSS Submissions along with many else in going providing activities of off page optimization for ones website........

Anna Howard, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  19. ethandavis

ethandavis Peon

Best Answers:
    try google groups and yahoo groups for more backlink improve.

ethandavis, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  20. agravity

agravity Guest

Best Answers:
    Then go ahead ! Its a nice idea

agravity, Feb 8, 2011 IP