1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prosperent – Can it be this easy?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by browntwn, Mar 31, 2010.

1. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure who is still missing the Prosperent boat but you really should be checking it out.

- free wordpress plugins people made to add products to your posts
    - SID reporting

high clicks for recent days as posted in their forum:

Anyway, they are really working and adding new stuff and have a pretty nice forum with people really contributing and helping.

Prosperent already has the best product catalog around with everything from every aff program of note. No more fucking around with datafeeds, they get all the data DAILY, clean it, and put make it available for you. You can use their API, their images. And they are paying via paypal like clockwork.

If you are doing any affiliate stuff just check it out.

browntwn, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting, but how does Prosperent work, does it retrieve merchant products from your code, and do you get paid by the affiliate network or Prosperent?
    Is prosperent simply using your login details to the affiliate network, or is it an affiliate of those networks, and hence paying you a slightly lower price than you would get from the affiliate network?

golfpro1, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  3. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You get paid by prosperent. Basically, they leverage their volume and relationship with the affiliate companies for better terms, better data, better everything. They run it all through their system, clean all the datafeeds clean and make the images all uniform in size, then run that data through their servers. You can run their ad blocks, just like any other ads, or make sites or incorporate their API into your existing sites. There are some easy wordpress plugins people have provided in their forum too.

There is some loss of reporting by working through them instead of on your own but to be honest they are really working fast improving that. They have now added SID, so I when I get a sale in Prosperent I can see which of my sites and keywords drove that sale.

As for the exact commission amount, it is not so clear but here is my understanding. Because there are so many merchants at each of these aff companies and they all have their own terms, cookies, commissions, rates, volume bonuses, etc. I think when all is said and done, you are not really making less through prosperent because they are able to simple push so much more volume and get better deals that I think, at least for me, I do not make less. If anything, the ease of use and access to new merchants is a huge benefit to me and my bottom line.

browntwn, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  4. gustav1989

gustav1989 Guest

Best Answers:
    Was having some serious problems on my site I found out. Will give Prosperent another try soon. I really like this company and the guy in charge. He is pretty quick with support.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    gustav1989, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  5. drrll

drrll Peon

Best Answers:
    The free plugin can be found here:
    http://www.wpprosperent.com/plugin/

drrll, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  6. godoveryou

godoveryou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry about digging up an old post, but I have a pretty telling picture for those of you who may have been curious...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm currently awaiting a FACT FILLED reply on the prosperent forum, but I think as anyone can plainly see - there is something very wrong with this picture.

So, OP - let's talk - since you recommended this service - what's your factual reply to what works to generate a single penny with prosperent?

godoveryou, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  7. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    Prosperent is the biggest joke ever. I knew that network was going nowhere. I also had thousands of impressions and not a single click. Adsense is way better. It is not because of the lack of products but the joke that their targeting is. People on his forum have given him common sense suggestions to help with targeting and he just doesn't have the interest of implementing anything. Good idea, not the right people behind it. Don't waste your time.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    sin, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  8. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't believed that scam from Black hat operator (his early products, which was full of shit anyway too) from start.

DPParadise, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  9. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Tons of people answered you on that forum as well. Not really sure why you got a stick up your ass for Prosperent, but I sure don't care either. Have fun with your little campaign against them. It looks like you are spending a wee bit too much time running around the web just to dump on a company that didnt make you money. Dude, stick with adsense if it makes you more. There is a marketing fail, but it ain't prosperent. lol

A+ for effort, but the overkill makes you transparent, and pretty pathetic.

By the way, after coming to the Prosperent forum with this same pic and a bigger attitude, people still helped you and, from your own posts, it seems you could not keep up your charade of complaints. Here is the thread you started over there as well. (Nice title with that one, man)

http://community.prosperent.com/showthread.php?790-Prosperent-Epic-Fail/page4

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
    browntwn, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  10. godoveryou

godoveryou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why is it nobody on that garbage forum could post anything of any relevance?

Why is it that nobody can back up the big talk and big claims with theory that other people can verify works?

There's a reason all you little kiddies were banned from BHW, and fact is - it's time to put up or shut up and all your doing is going around and around with the same fluffy BS responses.

When one of you posts some facts, let me know - let us all know...

godoveryou, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  11. godoveryou

godoveryou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

#1 - I haven't gone to any other boards to talk about prosperent, yet. So I don't know what the hell you are talking about about some big effort on my part.

#2 - Put your money where your mouth is and tell people how you are converting. Why is it that adsense, CPA, CB, CJ, Amazon programs are all discussed IN DETAIL - yet it's "Not permitted" to ask about how people are converting with Prosperent. That sounds like overly defensive BS to cover someone's or something's tracks and make sure that the whistle isn't blown to loudly.

The only thing you are even vaguely correct on is that I am blowing a whistle. Want to silence the whistle? I've told you how...

Otherwise my picture speaks for itself.

12. godoveryou

godoveryou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

"Can it be this easy" - how easy again? What clickbank sale's letter did you pull that line from?

13. emigre

emigre Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother with this at all. It's a bloody waste of time.

emigre, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  14. godoveryou

godoveryou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's pretty much what I'm saying ;)

But since the OP wanted to suck people in with a salesy sounding thread, let's give him a chance to educate people on how to convert with prosperent. After all, since he's basically advertising for them it goes hand in hand to give us some information on conversion.

I'll hold my breath....

15. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You seem to think I care what you use online to make money.

I have said on the prosperent forums, and I think here, that I am now using the MFPmu script to crank out niche sites and frankly it is not that hard to make a return on a .79 cent .info with using prosperent. But if you guys can't, and do make money doing something else, then I am not really sure what your issue is - do whatever makes you money. C'mon boys it aint that hard. Somehow, I think you'd rather keep bitching about something.

browntwn, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  16. godoveryou

godoveryou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And that's the problem with your jacked up forum and screwed up preception.

"Prosperent Brian" wants to keep danging the "5 figure a month" carrot in front of people, loud mouths like you talk about "How easy it is" - and when someone wants REAL DETAILS, everyone on that forum - including you now - just can't seem to provide any real information.

In terms of that jacked up forum, they prefer just to bitch about the people asking the questions instad of saying anything meaningful. When you were given the choice and chance, what did you do? Run away, run away.... why did you even start this thread?

godoveryou, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  17. Doug at Big Rebel Cash

Doug at Big Rebel Cash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the information guys, great thread !

Doug at Big Rebel Cash, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  18. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Dude, over and over I told you exactly what I am doing and I have even been posting my own sites in threads here and on Prosperent's forum. Here is it again dumbass:

I make MFP sites using the API. I use the script sold at MadeForProsperent.com! Haha, my big secret is out. Anyway, you can crank out sites as fast as you can buy them or create free sub accounts. If you have some way to get your sites a couple starting links then leave those alone and go build more. That's it man, rinse and repeat, there is no big secret - well other then actually getting off your ass and doing it instead of making fun pictures and bitching ad nauseum.

browntwn, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  19. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Since its contextual or at least keyword targeted advertisement???

vninfo, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  20. browntwn

Best Answers:
    It primarily targets the search query the user used to get to your website, but it also factors in other things now. I think it also depends if you are using their ads, their api, or parking with them. Lots more information on the prosperent forums

browntwn, Mar 1, 2011 IP