1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ECS - INSTABILL - Fraud - Scam artist still not in jail

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by nanoumaus, Jan 31, 2010.

ECS WORLD - INSTABILL FRAUD

If people wonder how the Jason Field ripoff is working, here is the answer:

1. You sign a contract with ECS World Limited located in the United Kingdom

2. Instabill in the US is processing your charges (your money)

3. the payout will go to a Bank located in Mauritius or Latvia

From time to time (when enough money is held) Jason Field inform his clients that problems occured with the bank and the payout will delay several months. Of course he is very sorry about this! This is the time and date your money is gone. Gone to Jason Field. When you try to sue Jason Field he tells you that you have no contract with him but with ECS in the United Kingdom. So you have to file law actions against the company located in the United Kingdom. A company that has nothing more to offer then a letter box and 1 english Pound Sterling share capital. When we tried to visit Jason Fields at his Instabill Office in Greenland he locked the door, closed the windows and called the police.

If you wonder why Jason Field is still running his business instead of being in jail, this is definitely a failure of the New Hampshire State Attorney.

nanoumaus, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have anymore details regarding this?

I might be keen to investigate and maybe start a blog regarding this fraudulent activity.

FavouritesBlog, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  3. INSTABILL

INSTABILL Peon

Best Answers:
    nanoumaus - what a name!!! anyone viewing any blog from this character should view him as a fraud and dismiss him! This shameful character either works for WSR Corporation or was hired by them to defame instabill.com their payment processor for over 3 years. Not really sure what their purpose for doing this was since in the 3 years we processed their payments they were paid out each and every week, on time.

Instabill facilitated numerous merchant accounts for WSR Corporation as well as for some of their clients. Our point of contact was a Florian Bach. Though he is or was a part owner of the company(s), all KYC (know your customer) documentation were always provided by a 24 year old resident of Belize, Meghann Young. When reachable, Florian portrayed himself as an astute businessman with a kind, German demeanor. When googling his companies wsr corporation and csr corporation there is much dissent from their customers.

This complaintsboard.com website alone has numerous complaints from dissatisfied customers. Below is one such complaint:

wsr-corporation-c96098

The WSR Scam is bigger than most people realise?
    I am in the process of accumulating as much information on them as possible and believe I am getting close to finding the real identities of at least one of the people involved.
    So as not to take too much away from this article, I will just add links to other more detailed information I have posted about them (on another site) and will update this site again with more information once I have verified it. I have also set up a new website dedicated to tracking them down and will include the link for this as soon as it is functional, so needless to say I will participate in any law suit against them.

However, I will state here and now for the benefit of everyone following this Scam and for those who may be tempted to deal with them, that they are now using a new name; CSR Corporation. It is the same people behind WSR Corporation - otherwise known as Whitherspoon, Seymour & Robinson Corporation – who also have Whitherspoon.com, Whitherspoon.net and WSR.BIZ.

It is very difficult to respond directly to accusations from an anonymous person. We communicate with all of our merchants and make them well aware of any funds being held by our Acquiring Bank partners as well as reminding them of the terms and conditions of the signed merchant contract. Instabill have worked with high risk merchants for over 10 years. When either Instabill or our banking partners discover the business if committing fraud the merchants’ accounts are closed immediately, processing funds are confiscated by the acquiring Bank, Instabill may be subject to bank penalties and or fines, most of which are not covered by the merchants’ processing.

Instabill does not hold the merchants funds. If a merchant is shut down for high chagebacks, fraud or illegal items sold, it is the bank that holds those funds, not Instabill..

INSTABILL, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  4. Mui2000

Mui2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Can someone recommend a high risk e-check payment processor that does recurring payments and allows you to have your own descriptor? Example: “XYZ Company - Customer Service please call 800-555-1212.” This is very important for us as we like to handle our own customer service issues and not our payment provider.

We have been using a great e-check processor from California for years now, however we are concerned that we have all our eggs in one pot and we need a Plan-B, just in-case.

Thanks

Mui2000, Feb 6, 2011 IP