1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What does it mean when Adwords Keyword Suggestion Tool shows '-' for Global/Local ?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by kinesis, Feb 5, 2011.

I got young/-/girls((.))c0m thinking it was worth money as a 1996 expiring classic, then noticed I can't figure out the global or local search results. No other keywords I've ever seen show '-' and '-' for both Global / Local monthly search results - does this mean it may be worthless, or that Google just doesn't care about the results for this keyword? I know domains drop for a reason, and all good ones go to auction, they usually never fall through the cracks. I am trying to find a reason not to pay for Sedo's appraisal and accept I may have a lemon, if this isn't something to be afraid of, please let me know - if it is and I need to accept I found a lemon and move on, let me know also.
    [​IMG]

kinesis, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  2. GrindcoreVlad

GrindcoreVlad Peon

Best Answers:
    This means it doesn't have any results for your query or insufficient data.. But I guess it's just a bug. This kind of keyword should get at least 1500 hits a month - for "exact match".

GrindcoreVlad, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  3. kinesis

kinesis Member

Best Answers:
    should get >1million... perverts from all over the world search for that keyword.

kinesis, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  4. kinesis

kinesis Member

Best Answers:
    Estibot gives me $2700 but I know it's probably worth more...

Average Monthly Search Stats - young girls
    Average Monthly Searches: 1,525,000
    Average Cost Per Click: $0.31 USD
    Average Ad Competition: high

Average Monthly Search Stats - [young girls]
    Average Monthly Searches: 251,250
    Average Cost Per Click: $0.31 USD
    Average Ad Competition: high

kinesis, Feb 6, 2011 IP