1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

todaysfast.com Totally Lost Its Keywords

Discussion in 'SEO' started by kooner001, Feb 4, 2011.

Hey i was wondering what happened to todaysfast.com it lost all positions in google search engine which it hold for more then 2 years. can any one suggest how to fix it and if get fixed

kooner001, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  2. jessicaloreen

jessicaloreen Member

Best Answers:
    its usually happens in google, check it out after some time i think that it would be back..

jessicaloreen, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  3. john81

john81 Member

Best Answers:
    Google results are varying a lot since latest PR update. So you should get your rankings back in 15-20 days in normal circumstances

john81, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  4. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its googles fault. You check it out some other time.

chinasa, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. kooner001

kooner001 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes man i never thought this will happen but it does now pr is 3 but the position one ranking is no more i wish it get fixed up if any one has any suggestions kindly mail me i ll pay for it or will give back links from it there is any way to remove penalty.

kooner001, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  6. xtremers

xtremers Member

Best Answers:
    that sucks! same thing happened to my website!

xtremers, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  7. createdevelop

createdevelop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It happens a lot. You should check to see, using Google Webmaster tools, if there was any changes to the links or the ranking of your website.

createdevelop, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  8. Gazzerman

Gazzerman Active Member

Best Answers:
    All the comments above arte pointless, sorry if I offend anyone.

Ok your site has a penalty, you dont rank for "todaysfast" a non competitive keyword, this thread ranks in 2nd place.

You need to work out what it was you did wrong. Link exchanges, interlink other sites you own. site just made of adsense?

Dont take this the wrong way but from first impression you site appears to not be of great quality, there are tons of ads and you have to look hard to find any information, there are a few scattered pictures. you will need to file for a reconsideration request
    http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35843 once you have found the problem. However I can almost guarantee that now there will be a human eye looking at your site for a reconsideration, that they will take one look at your site and dismiss it. You need to step up the quality and content of your site in a big way or forget ever trying to get back in the serps properly again.

I have been through this process many times for other people and know it inside out. So dont talk tyhis like an attack at you its the cold hard truth.

Remove the google ads, add lots of unique useful content and when the site is reincluded you can put the ads back in. No point having the ads on there now when they are not making money as you dont have traffic. Clean the site, reconsideration request, return google ads back to the site.

Hope that helps.

btw.. your penalty is sometimes known as a -50 penalty that google will tell you does not exist :)

Gazzerman, Feb 4, 2011 IP
    tattoos and wwe_fan9417 like this.
  9. iccadubai

iccadubai Peon

Best Answers:
    May be some fluctuation rankings, you keep build good back links.

iccadubai, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  10. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The truth sometimes hurts... No need to apologize ;)

Great post +rep, and your right about the -50 penalty, a search for "todaysfast" shows todaysfast.com on page 5.
    I'm actually surprised Google hasn't completely de-indexed the whole site (I would have) as its pretty much a keyword stuffed piece of MFA. I'm also surprised AdSense is still enabled (Maybe that's next).

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  11. kooner001

kooner001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Actully the Post is great and i Wish there are tons of keyword stuffed sites over on same type of mine if you bother checking WWE Picutres and keywords then you can easily see .But some time it get some mistakes we do and get sandboxed thanks for dimoralizing and saying i ll be having adsense Banned next. its not a big thing if we keep on doing adsense on bad sites so as i know i removed the adsense my self from it now.one thing Google is not a spam search engine i ranked 2 years for that keywords and if i was just a bad content site i think it must be surely in the hell at the moment and millions going out with cheap fake content which they build up i never want to argue just want to learn some new things how to improve my site and nothing like just asking you comments on what my future with adsense is .
    And Kindly Sir Help as you seem to be a pro one you can tell me good information how to fix this content issue rather than just saying me that your next to be fired as what is it next ? is Life ending After Adsense ! Always Make in Mind There is another way to Another Way Mind It Kindly and i looking my mistake to take care of and move to that way which will be liked by google you and the whole world.

kooner001, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  12. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't mean to be demoralizing, I was just telling it as I saw it.
    Just because there are other keyword stuffed, MFA, WWE sites on the net, doesn't mean yours has to be as well.

The reason I mentioned AdSense was to warn/scare you into removing it before you got banned. If you have removed it, then that's good... But I can still see ads, so you may need to double check.

You have 53,000 pages in Google's index. How many thousand of those pages have the same two "WWE Wrestlers Medical Insurances And Drug Free Fitness" and "Fashions And Trends In WWE" articles on them? (Google say's around 2000, but I think there are more). (There should only be one).

How many of those pages have the same "Champion, Defeated, Location, Date etc" stats on them? (There should be one).

How many of those pages have unique content on them that hasn't been duplicated throughout your site? (Should be all of them).

How many of those 53,000 pages are there just for the ads? (Should be none of them).

Compare these following pages and ask yourself, do these pages benefit the users, or add unique content to the web.
    http://www.todaysfast.com/wwe/kurt-angel-tna-wrestling-superstar-wallpapers-2010/
    http://www.todaysfast.com/wwezone/kurt-angel/
    http://www.todaysfast.com/wwe/wwe-superstar-john-cena/
    http://www.todaysfast.com/wwe/wwe-michelle-mccool-hot-styles/
    http://www.todaysfast.com/wwe/natalya-wwe-diva-multi-color-hairstyle/

Why are "Not found" pages being indexed by Google?
    http://www.todaysfast.com/2010/11/page/222/

Why are 301's being indexed by Google?

You don't need to be a pro to see whats wrong with the site. But you'll need patience and a lot of time to fix it.

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  13. kooner001

kooner001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks this is the way you want to help the webmasters and i did lots of changes as per you said to me with the article and all this and that but i never made this to spam page count but i made these page to make user friendly so they can check there needs as per there superstar looking for any ways and yes any other suggestions if you can suggest me.

kooner001, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  14. youngworks

youngworks Active Member

Best Answers:
    This happens all the time nowadays because if a website traffic increases it can trigger a review of the site content. Keyword stuffing, cloaking and various other Black hat tricks can cause the site to be sand boxed or delisted.
    If you have been sandboxed it is best to follow Gazzerman's advice and remove all offending stuff, whilst continue linking building. Alternatively, start again!

youngworks, Feb 6, 2011 IP