1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cartilage Piercing related Exact .net domain 150+ uniques per day !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by paidforumposters, Feb 5, 2011.

hi,
    I have a Cartilage Piercing Related website.

http://www.cartilage-piercing.net

I have optimized the home page so that it ranks for a few keywords.

150+ uniques per day from google. I have added adsense and amazon recently so I cant really comment on the earnings. But it is really a good find for anyone who intends to sell related products like earrings and other stuff.

I have recently added analytics to that site and so the traffic stats are displayed in this thread as well to remain completely honest and transparent. I am a health writer and I have no time to maintain or develop this website so looking for a quick sale. Referred traffic is mainly from google.com and google.co.uk and I can prove that. So there is nothing I am hiding.

If properly optimized like theme, look and layout, it could give good returns.

BIN Price: 300 $

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    paidforumposters, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  2. sarsilmaz

sarsilmaz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    150 UV only for 1 day?

sarsilmaz, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  3. paidforumposters

paidforumposters Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not really its been like that for atleast 4-5 days and it has a strong reason too. If u search for "cartilage piercing" in google image search this website is the first result there. So I guess now I am being very very honest here and disclosed literally everything about the site. It will get 150+ unique visitors and also get more visitors due to improvement of its position on other keywords as well.

Good luck with the bidding.

paidforumposters, Feb 5, 2011 IP