1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Relationship / Dating Community Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Destx, Feb 5, 2011.

Website - DateOrDone.com and DateOrDo.com

Concept - People register to explain the situation that they are in, other users can then comment and help the poster decide the fate of their situation.

Design - ALL custom, paid for all the designs including the logo. ALL Unique

Coding - ALL custom and unique, everything was made for this site and is not in use anywhere else. There is a private message system, voting system, reputation system, reporting system, google adsense manager, analytics plugin, FULL admin panel (ban users, delete posts, edit pages). Also there are full profiles can fill in.According to the programmer it involves XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter.

You will own the script 100% you can use it anyway you chose, I will never use it again.

Founded in January of 2008, I am only owner ever.

Reason for selling - I am graduating college this semester and do not really have any time to give this site the attention it deserves.

How I determined my reserve and BIN - Reserve is set at $200, and BIN is set at $500. The logo which was uniquely made for this site was $100 alone, the design for the site was another $300, and the backend coding with the custom CMS was ~$700. That is about $1100 in just getting the site up, I have also spent money on hosting as well as some press releases and SEO packages from users here on DP. I figured roughly $1300 spent on this and decided that $200 was as low as I could go.

Payment - Paypal only.

Domains - Transferred to your NameCheap account.

Site exchange - I will provide hosting for this for you for up to 6 months for free. You will be responsible for moving it to a new host if you chose to. I can not provide any kind of technical support as I paid for all the web design and coding so I am not well versed in how it works.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    Destx, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  2. Destx

Destx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Feel free to ask any questions.

Destx, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  3. Destx

Destx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry rexoxo I did not mean to reject your bid.

Destx, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  4. smaay

smaay Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi -
    Is the site programmed in php? Does the sale also include the rights to your script, or will you be re-using it?

smaay, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  5. thewantedhost

thewantedhost Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How come April used 11.2GB, yet only had the same amount of Unique Visitors?
    Sounds like a DDoS attack to me...

thewantedhost, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  6. Destx

Destx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    According to the programmer it involves XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter

You will own the script 100% you can use it anyway you chose, I will never use it again.

Destx, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  7. Destx

Destx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    About the spike in bandwidth in April I would have to guess I uploaded a big file like a movie for others or myself to download somewhere else. I highly doubt it was a DDoS attack because we never had any down time or anything like that. I am not sure how I can verify this though.

Destx, Feb 5, 2011 IP