1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 82 wordpress sites | EARNING ~200/month | adsense | seeking $x,xxx ofers

Discussion in 'Sites' started by furca, Feb 4, 2011.

Hello,

I am selling 82 wordpress micro niche sites. All of these sites contain .com domain names. Most of the domains contain only two words. There are some great domains here. I have only monetized the sites using Adsense, so if you employ other strategies you are bound to be more successful. I have never put outbound links on any of these sites. Some of the domains are as old as 2009. I have spaced out the domain registrations so there are only a fraction of renewals per month. I have already paid for all of the February renewals. I will also pay for march renewals as a bonus.

1) No maintenance required.
    2) All 100% unique content (except the pictures) 4 pages articles per site with comment section and also contact form.
    3) Each site has been SEO'd by me.
    4) A lot of the traffic comes form search engines.
    5) The sites use wordpress.
    6) The theme is a free theme but I customize it, you may use my customized version.
    7) I can update the ad-code on all sites at once, I can tell you how to do this as well.
    8) No outbound links have ever been placed on any of the sites.
    9) Most sites rank #1 in Google for their terms.
    10) These sites have great domains.
    11) I have been earning off of this network since 2009, adding a few sites every month.
    12) Generated 35,000 impressions last month.

Each site has unique content developed specifically for that site. Each site has the exact same theme. If you do not agree with the price do no bid. If you have the money you will make an offer on this exquisite portfolio of domains and websites. The domains alone are valuable indeed. The sites have contact forms, and a few times a month I get emails in regards to the sites. One site is about Victims Compensation, i've had people give me tons of details through the contact form about how they've been wronged. Some have even provided me with their social security number. I don't respond to these emails but there should be a way to market these. I have also gotten emails in regards to other sites (One is about lighting).

Entertaining offers > $5,000 (aka $60 per site). BIN = $15,000 (aka $182 per site). Selling as a bulk set only, not individually. Yes, a few grand is a lot but these sites are worth it. I have put a lot of time into optimizing them, getting articles written, researching keywords, and finding excellent domains These sites are true earners with no effort. The stats can be provided upon request though I will Photoshop CTR etc. Site income can vary, for instance in Dec income was $237 and in Nov $237 - big shopping months - however in Jan it was $197 (with an actual INCREASE in page views). So actually, the average for the last few months is well over the stated $200/month in the thread title. I've been creating this portfolio since 2009 slowly but steadily. Let me know if you have any questions. Please PM for the site list.

Buyer pays first, cash/check must clear. No exceptions. I can verify my credibly on DNForum.com as well where I have over 3,000 posts (same username). We could go escrow but with this many sites I think it would be quite daunting.

furca, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  2. JayRash

JayRash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So earning $200/month and you're asking $5000? Seriously?

JayRash, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  3. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi JayRash,

There is value in a network and there is value in domains in addition to site and revenue. If baseball.com was earning $200 a month, $10,000 would be a bargain.

Why? Longevity. These aren't "nicecoolers.org" sites. They are all good two keyword .com domains that are searched in Google. They have only been monetized with Adsense. I could have sold links in them to generate tons of revenue but I did not because that may hinder the site in search algorithms. All of the domains in my portfolio are better than each of the names you posted here for appraisal: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2080770. You may want to familiarize yourself with the value of domains. I recommend DNForum.com, etc. Why did I come back with this post targeted at you directly? Because in my post I made a reference that "If you do not agree with the price do not bid" and yet you retaliate with a remark to my sales thread. Lo siento.

furca, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  4. MuzD

MuzD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Can you pm me some website url's please.

Thanks

MuzD, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  5. benitez17

benitez17 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The network is really earning more like $130 per month after paying for all of those domain registration renewals and hosting.

If you decide to accept offers that are in line with what these sites usually sell for and are willing to accept a form of payment where the chances of me getting ripped off are much lower, let me know.

benitez17, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  6. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no incentive for me to sell for anything lower than $5,000. There is value in the network. Thanks for the comments though.

furca, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  7. easypp

easypp Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM one url. Thanks!

easypp, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  8. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent the list of names to all who have requested it.

Thanks again,
    Andy

furca, Feb 6, 2011 IP