1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$75 Logo Contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by wigwambam, Jan 28, 2011.

1. V06-TECH

V06-TECH Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I agree with the person above. This is why I asked if you had received PM submissions. I don't post my entries on the forum just because I feel like it, I do it because its fair and its why these forums were made and it follows the rules. And it also saves a lot of people time. Someone might make an amazing entry, that others could never beat, but because they send it in via PM, these other people end up wasting countless hours trying to submit their own entries the proper way.

I miss the good days here when most contest holders followed the rules and were fair and would require all PM entries to be posted before giving feedback or being considered.
    Thank you for adding another un-fair contest to these forums.
    Good-day.

--BTW, Dont let my words bring you down, I'm just on a mission to always have things the fair way. Thank you thought for your kind words: "I would like to specifically thank Huseinbandi & VO6-Tech for their late entries, they were excellent and very close to the mark of what we needed"

V06-TECH, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  2. Konata

Konata Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I apologize i didn't mean to upset you guys. I thought this contest was empty, because there was no-one entering it. It all began when i simply just PM'ed if the contest was still running. Believe me, if you practically look up all of my work it's always been posted on the forums. Like you, i am also annoyed the fact people PM their work, hence why i sometimes PM my own work as well since they like to play dirty PMing their work while sometimes stealing copying our designs. TBH i literally thought i lost this contest, i really loved your work i would definitely say you won the contest. But in the end, ultimately we don't decide the winner, the CH does.

Here's my Entry

Half Body
    [​IMG]

Sorry can't show the full image, PM me if you want to see it.

And Again, I am sorry to have upset you guys.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    Konata, Feb 4, 2011 IP