1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 250 guaranteed approved articles = $50. Get huge discounts ordering in bulk

Discussion in 'Services' started by mzonas, Jan 7, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

Probably all of you know the impact of article marketing so I won't speak about it - straight to the point:

1 unique article will be written, spun and submitted to dozens directories. I promise you to get 250 guaranteed articles. I will deliver the report. Here are the prices:

1 - 4 packages - $50 each
    5 - 9 packages - $45 each
    10 - 19 packages - $40 each
    20 or more packages - $35 each.

Turn around time is 2 weeks max. Normally delivered within 1.5 weeks. Up to 5 keywords/URLs per package.

If you are interested in this please do let me know by PMing me or emailing me to

Thanks

Don.

mzonas, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  2. coronaer

coronaer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I ordered one package and my order was already completed. The seed article was well researched and of the highest quality. I was also happy with the quality of spinned articles - they were readable and made sense. Submission and approval of all directories was delivered as promised. I even received 50+ extra submission. Overall this is quality service and I am going to make another order.

coronaer, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. keso

keso Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    250 guaranteed approved articles ?? is this article submission?

keso, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  4. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Article writing + spinning and submission. I will do everything. There is no work on your end.

mzonas, Feb 4, 2011 IP