1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1000 Article Writing Spinning & Submission Service - 2000+ anchor backlinks CRAZY !!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by hostpole.com, Nov 17, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. hostpole.com

hostpole.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Once someone start a paypal dispute, I am not responsible guys..

hostpole.com, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  2. hostpole.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For those who haven't got report or submission, please wait.. ill give you whatever you prefer.. but once a dispute is opned m not responsible.. coz some people did it and this lead to shortage of funds in my paypal than the limit.. so ill have to resolve tht first and then i can help you.. and dont worry.. this disputes would be won by me anyway.. so those whose refund payment is pending.. ill process it soon..

have a nice day!

3. hostpole.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The refund was given to joshs and 4 others.. coz they contacted me instead the dispute and waited till i read the pm and process it..

thanks guys..

4. unspeakable

unspeakable Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you told me more than 4 time that you will send the report and you didn't, i have wait you 1 month until now and didn't receive any report and i also send to you a pm asking for refund and didn't receive a reply from you, so i have open a dispute. once a i receive the report i will close it or you can make the refund

unspeakable, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. juvanescence

juvanescence Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hostpole why wont you explain to me why you only did four articles? You offered a service for either 12 articles spun and submitted or 6 articles spun and submitted. Which is what I bought.

You wont even reply to my pm's so what am I supposed to think. If you could explain what you have actually done then maybe this could have been avoided. As it is I feel as though I have been ripped off.

I have had virtually nothing from my $199.

Please explain it to me. It is what any decent person would do...

juvanescence, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  6. borber

borber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is the story exactly as mine. I guess the OP has it as his regular scamming scenario. And now he explains here that
    Just ridiculous.

borber, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  7. solutions4hl

solutions4hl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hostpole is correct in he will win the paypal disputes as it is a service and not a tangible item being received. He's basically a pile of crap as he knows he can most likely get away with it on paypal and thats why he doesnt care. I gave him plenty of chances and time to check his email address as well as PM's to give me the report he claims he already sent to me. He basically doesnt have the service done and doesnt intend to do it or he would have just sent the reports already. Hostpole says above that once a claim is filed he cant do anything. Sure he can. He can send me my report "that he says is done and claims he already sent to me" and I will drop the dispute and it frees money for him to refund someone else or for him to keep. The guys a thief.

** Paypal did say that if enough people do complain about hostpole and submit dispute claims upper management can get him to give refunds or complete the service. So I suggest if anyone wants their money back and doesnt trust the fact that he will eventually give you a report or refund to file a paypal dispute claim asap. Its been over a month since my order and nothing so I dont trust anything he says.

solutions4hl, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  8. unspeakable

unspeakable Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

you are right all members that have not received the report have to start a dispute with PayPal ASAP, so we can get the money back from him

unspeakable, Feb 9, 2011 IP
    borber likes this.
  9. borber

borber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is true just partially. He have to send us an article as part of the service. The article is the item we have to receive. I hope PayPal will consider that...
    Agree. Come on, guys, don't be waiting.

borber, Feb 11, 2011 IP