1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying QUICK ... I need to rent about 130GB space from someone for short-term

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by drawer, Jan 31, 2011.

Hello everyone,

Anyone have an extra 130GB of space on their dedicated server I could borrow to store my software library? I have it zipped up from my freeware download website that I am moving to a cloud-based system.

However I need somewhere to store this zip file for a few weeks/months until the new system is ready.

PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR ME.

I can pay you, add to your DP reputation, and/or also give you this software for free:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2003107

We can decide on a fair deal together, thanks mates! (P.S. I have Paypal and AlertPay)

P.S. you or I need to transfer the zip from my old server using SSH... if you are not comfortable with this, please don't reply...

*Note to companies: I'm not looking to sign up a new plan with credit card and setup fees, thanks...

drawer, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  2. pcxp@live.com

pcxp@live.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Why don't you just leave it in your computer, I own a few servers hosted with softlayer. what's your budget?

pcxp@live.com, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  3. dotcommakers

dotcommakers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can help you too I have that much space left.. How many months you need? let me know so i can give you a figure

dotcommakers, Feb 2, 2011 IP