1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Good PHP and Mysql Programmer $$

Discussion in 'Programming' started by wallarookiller, Jan 10, 2008.

Ok I need a custom script made and I'm not looking to pay tons of cash but will pay any reasonable offer.

If your want to create the script quote me a price and I'll fill in the details and answer any questions you may have.

This is the basics of what I need done.

I need users to be able to generate a unique number maybe 6 digits, assign a widget to it and store it in the data base. similar to wheresgeorge.com I want to be able to track the widget with the assigned 6 digit number. where people can talk about how they got the widget and talk about various other things about it which will be in a form field.
    So in a sence users need to be able to either generate and assign a serial number to a widget or log in using a serial number already assigned to the widget no need to have a sign up form with email conformation or anything because lots of people will end up signing in with the same number.

Each serial number should have its own page in which people can talk about it. Each page should have the title which will be one of the form fields that the original person that created that serial number would have filled in.

Thats the basics it gets a little more in depth. pm me if your interested and i'll give you all the information and we can talk about my options.

wallarookiller, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  2. Psychotomus1

Psychotomus1 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'm interested

msn:

Psychotomus1, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  3. sriramch

sriramch Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear - We are interested to take this opportunity - i request to add me on s k y p e - sriram.prasad1 or g m ail - sriramch.sriram ,

sriramch, Feb 1, 2011 IP