1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Service - 50 dollars one time - more than one keyphrase

Discussion in 'Services' started by jasontn, Jan 31, 2011.

Check out http://www.home-business.tv (free online SEO e-book) to see my background. I can do all sorts of work for you.

Yahoo messenger: jy76tn -

SEO Coaching - Back-linking - 3 way exchanges - On Site Optimization - SEO Reports - Internet Marketing Advice :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
    jasontn, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  2. ageofz

ageofz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you give me more information about this service? Like how many backlinks will you build, what types of sources, how much work will you put in and how many keywords?

ageofz, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  3. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    I can do as many key-phrases as you like (within reason). I figure most people are only going after 1 to 10 key-phrases (or keywords). Probably most are going for between 1 and 5. Therefore, it's not a big deal to do many for one low price. I build around 20 quality back-links at one time. Of course, it's not good to put in too many back-links at once (you can get a penalty for spamming). The work amount isn't a big deal. I know how to do things quickly and correctly.

Of course, what I can do (time range etc..) depends on your site (the PR, keywords in the domain etc..). However, I will work with anything and see what happens. The sources of the links can be via 3 way exchanges, blogs and forums. I don't use any black hat techniques. Of course, anybody can do this stuff themselves but do you want to take the time?

Just chat (Yahoo Messenger) - jy76tn

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
    jasontn, Feb 2, 2011 IP