1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need High PR sites for guest posting

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Shelton, Jul 9, 2010.

Hi,

I am looking for reputed sites with high page rank (above PR4) relevant to technology and gadgets for guest posting. I have websites in different tech niche
    including laptops, televisions, broadband, gadgets and much more. I can assure you for the quality of content that drives in good traffic for your site. What I need is a couple of do follow links to my site inside the content (preferable) or in the authors bio. I expect my guest article to be permanent in your site. I believe in natural linking and not in paid posting. So, I can give you a good article that brings traffic and we in return get links to our website.

Anybody interested in participating in this valuable deal can PM me your sites.

Regards
    Shelton

Shelton, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  2. absolutemobility

absolutemobility Peon

Best Answers:
    How can i build links for my website for disabled baths absolutemobility.co.uk

absolutemobility, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  3. techlineinfo

techlineinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome . See the signature

techlineinfo, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  4. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Shelton, you might as well try the different Adsense revenue sharing sites. You can benefit from the internal links of various technology articles there.
    I have tried out adding a paragraph that serves the purpose of an Author resource box. The websites accept it. see my discussion on this http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1866667
    Some have referral system. Send me a private message if you are willing to join under my referral link.

scheng1, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  5. Shelton

Shelton Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi absolutemobility,

I saw your site absolutemobility.co.uk. You have focussed on 'disabled bath' keyword. I noticed that you have focussed that keyword in title as well as in content. If you want to come up for 'disabled baths' keyword, you have to include it in the meta title, do some interlinking using this keyword as anchortext. Get links from relevant sites using 'disabled baths' as anchor. This will definitely work out.

Overall, to optimise your site, make sure you have lot of content updation in your site. Add a section for articles and display the abstract of the articles as 'recent articles' in home page. Frequent content updation will definitely boost your site.

Shelton, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  6. Shelton

Shelton Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Scheng1,

Thanks for your idea about adsense revenue sharing sites. Will try it.

Regards
    Shelton

Shelton, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  7. ashishpratapsingh

ashishpratapsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    I found a site techtwitt.com this is at present not high PR as you required but have lots of visitors. I have submitted my article and get high referral traffic every day. One more thing about it that it gives approval for unique content with in a day. yo can submit your content, if you are seeking for referral traffic.

ashishpratapsingh, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  8. rain21

rain21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think its better for you to use directories like ezine

rain21, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  9. umershaikh

umershaikh Peon

Best Answers:
    nice sharing i like these sharing

umershaikh, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  10. wblteam