1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 40 Day to $100 / day Business Challenge

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alphawolf999, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Ella Marie

Ella Marie Peon

Best Answers:
    AlphaWolf,

This is a great way to start - with a goal and also the fact that you have made it public - this should keep you spurred on to success. But I think you need to give more thought to your plan.

Looking at your sites I don't see any way that visitors can sign up for a newsletter of any sort. I think you are really missing a trick here as you could be builing a substantial subscriber list who you could market to regularly. Sorry if you are building a list and I missed it but if I missed it then I'm sure others do too.

People, if you are joining AlphaWolf in his challenge then create yourself a goal and a plan. Do not just wait around for someone to do it for you.

Best of luck,
    Ella.

Ella Marie, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  2. alphawolf999

alphawolf999 Peon

Best Answers:
    We'll, everyone that is interested. I mean, seriously going after this (no BS half commitments) PM me your email. I'll create a small email list (google group) of first time online entrepreneurs and we can help each other out with ideas and suggestions. Our own mastermind group, if you will.

The only way to make this work is if everyone adds value. So, if it becomes a list about people always complaining about what doesn't work, or wishing they had money but making no steps to move towards it then the list itself will become useless. Thanks

-AW

alphawolf999, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  3. alphawolf999

alphawolf999 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Ella

Good points! pualingo.com has a list. I didn't for GodofStyle.com although there's a signup later down (lower right) - its not very prominent though you're right.

Any suggestions on http://www.seducingwithstyle.com/ design and layout?
    -AW

alphawolf999, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  4. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm on!
    I'm not making anywhere near $100/day so far, but I do get about $1 per click on my ads so
    I think that it's still possible. (Just started my site so I might not make it lol)

Wulkanen, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  5. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    I follow you, hope you luck ;)

Jakiller, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  6. Ella Marie

Ella Marie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Alphawolf,

I think your site looks great - lovely clean upmarket feeling and professionally done. I missed your list sign up form the first time. It looks like an ad to click and could be easily missed which is a shame.

Maybe use something like Action Popup which you can set to fade in after a set time or when the visitor tries to leave.

There must be so much stuff you can recommend to your market (they look like big spenders!) that you could reach your goal easily if you build lists from these sites.

Ella.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
    Ella Marie, Feb 1, 2011 IP