1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it still possible to enter these markets?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by quatto, Nov 28, 2010.

1. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the way you are promotion it. These are the old things but if you promote it with innovation and new idea which has not been used by others then you can still make your foot in ..

rohnsmith, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  2. Anna Cheung

Anna Cheung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course you have an opportunity to break into these markets, though the competition in these industries is really fierce. Focus on one, do in-depth researches and make good plans before you start. Wish you good luck!:D

Anna Cheung, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The shared hosting marketing is pretty competitive right now as for stocks if you provide something that is new I think you can break through

soniqhost.com, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. sam brown

sam brown Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good niches but it might be hard for beginners to earn money as the big guys have it all sowed up

sam brown, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  5. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is always an opportunity. We need to identify it, grab it, use it appropriately . Then can we get success after putting in sincere and hard work.

pradiprg, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  6. BrianTubbs

BrianTubbs Peon

Best Answers:
    You can enter and be successful in evergreen niches, but beginners have to drill down further than intermediate and advanced marketers.

As an example...years ago, when I was just starting out, I tried to write an article on "Internet marketing." This was an article for a website that pays writers Adsense earnings. "Internet marketing" was the keyword I was targeting and trying to rank my article for. I was nuts, but (in my defense) I was a clueless newbie.

Unless you have the resources and expertise to compete with the Big Boys and Girls, don't bother with generic evergreen niches. Instead, drill down to specific subniches.

BrianTubbs, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  7. dyorn

dyorn Member

Best Answers:
    The more competition there is in a niche, the more money there is to be made in that niche.
    Find your your own sub niche with some good long tail keywords.
    And be prepared to put some hard work into your sites.
    The harder you work, the more you will make because most people aren't willing to do the work and will only take the low hanging fruit.

dyorn, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  8. quatto

quatto Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is my problem. I am not drilling down cause I certainly don't have the resources nor the expertise yet to compete with the big dogs. However, I find the more I drill down the less opportunities to make money. Right now I am on an affiliate marketing kick, so I am really not familiar with other sources of income - another thing I must learn.

quatto, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  9. ichliebe

ichliebe Peon

Best Answers:
    The more you learn ,the more you gain!

ichliebe, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  10. mrgilb

mrgilb Active Member

Best Answers:
    It helps to target a niche if you yourself are really into it and good at it. Don't copy and paste your way into another shared hosting or buy gold now etc.

If your a part of a minority in a town like New York for example. Say your chinese maybe then start up a dating site for local chinese in China Town New York?

Or for hosting do a different type of web hosting there are tons of different websites professionals like laywayers and doctors like premade sites loaded with content related to there profession.

mrgilb, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  11. avermat

avermat Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it's easier when there are a lot of people in the same niche because there are more people blogging about your niche. This makes it easier to get links, do guest posts, and partner with people. As long as you put your own twist on things to separate yourself from the competition.

avermat, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  12. ichliebe

ichliebe Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah,that's right.

ichliebe, Feb 8, 2011 IP