1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone has experience with this per for install service, geti ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by NickN7, Dec 16, 2010.

Hi, I am doing some SEO work for a client, they have a software they decided to try to make some money from and asked me for some affiliate pay per install. I saw a few, trying to find someone with experience with getii.com ? how much it pays? do they pay on time?

NickN7, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  2. chris.killcmd

chris.killcmd Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not trying to spam but just wanting to let you know if you have good traffic for pay per install offers check out eleadmedia.com they have over 200 pay per install programs

my 002 cents

chris.killcmd, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. NickN7

NickN7 Peon

Best Answers:
    No spam taken :)

I looked at the site you sent but it looks to me like an ad network for websites, they are looking for something to monetize software downloads (like toolbar or some bundling).

NickN7, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. chris.killcmd

chris.killcmd Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes they are an AdNetwork But they have Installs Programs for Downloadable Softwares . How i know? I and My friend did this type of things few months back :)

chris.killcmd, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. NickN7

NickN7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I see, missed it I guess hard to see it on the site. Do you have an example of something where you use it so I can see how it works? any idea how much it really pays when used?

NickN7, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  6. trustfm

trustfm Peon

Best Answers:
    They just have contacted me. They are trustworthy ?

trustfm, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  7. NickN7

NickN7 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey trustfm (nice name :) ) - I do not really know yet, my client did not decide what to do yet but from talking to them they seem ok I also saw a demo they sent me, looks fine to me. If you use them let me know, if my client decides to use them I'll report back too!

NickN7, Feb 1, 2011 IP