1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Writer sends the article for review in 4-5 days from ordering, after approval spinning the article takes another 4 days and another 2 days from then submissions and in another 2 days from submissions you have the reports, this is 12 days excluding sundays, nothing happens within 2 days of ordering, we do things manually, if you were looking for quick backlinks then that is not going to happen with us, but if you were looking for quality backlinks then you will get them, review by previous customers in this thread are testimony to that, thanks for understanding.

We have send reports for all your orders, you needed the spun article or seed article with spin syntaxes, but you know where things went wrong, you kept mailing my staff while they are not authorised to access the database of seed articles once submissions are over reporting is done, send a mail to my id (shristy at cobsolutions.com) and i will get you the spun articles as early as possible, no worries.

COBSolutions, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  2. bkmurali

bkmurali Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 2 basic packs On Jan 12 and now I am getting decent results due to this service.
    I go to purchase next package (intermediate).

Thanks & Regards
    Murali

bkmurali, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  3. Nehalem2011

Nehalem2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have bought your basic package for $19 and I have not received any confirmation yet. When can I expect to hear from you? I thought that you send the article before submitting it to all the directories or have I understood it wrong? Please clarify!

Nehalem2011, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  4. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You get a confirmation of project setting up within 24 hours of ordering, if you haven't received it then there is something wrong, either you were not redirected to the details submission page after payment or you did not click 'return to merchant' after payment at paypal, contact me through my website or PM me here with your paypal details, i will track your order and let you know the status.

Those who are ordering through the website, need to click 'return to merchant' after payment at paypal as sometimes the redirection do not work at paypal and if you click 'go to overview' it will take you to the paypal account and we will never receive the details of your websites / links / keywords.

COBSolutions, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  5. hell0world

hell0world Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    THANKS for your response! It's better write those to the "thank you email", although maybe the processing might be somewhere on the thread or your web pages.

hell0world, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  6. hell0world

hell0world Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just received 3 articles. The article doesn't make sense for human at all:) As for SEO, almost each sentence includes the major keyword in one of them. I really can't agree with it:)
    I spent 5 minutes to modify the three articles and then attached them within the reply email. I know you advertises on both BLF and DP. Seems the business is really busy so that your staff has no more 5 minutes for any project writing.
    Is a really manual writing? IMO, it's NOT!
    That's the review for the part of the article writing.

hell0world, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  7. vernonpurcell

vernonpurcell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there
    I have not seen any articles come up in yahoo explorer

vernonpurcell, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  8. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You dont have to rewrite/revise the article, you could have asked for a revision and it is done, there are customers who ask for 3-4 revisions, it is fine with us, you also have the option of sending us the article and we spin and submit it for $17, notwithstanding that you also have to consider the price of $19, we do writing+spinning+submissions, so yes we go for volume to keep the price reduced, the same kind of service starts at $50 anywhere on internet, we have kept it at low price due to bulk orders that we have in hand, sometimes the writers do go way off what they are supposed to write, but that is why we have given the option of any number of revision of the article till you are satisfied.

In such a scenario, best option exercised by every customer is to contact me, you need to just ping me and i will take care of it personally, it does happen once in a while, as our writers write large number of articles a day, though this is no excuse, sometimes it does happen that the article goes way off target and NO we dont use any softwares to generate articles, had we been using softwares to generate articles, then we wouldn't have kept the customer review of article mandatory :D

I personally checked your article on google and can see more than 400 articles live as well as more than 8000 results for the article title. I dont understand how articles come up in yahoo explorer, it will not, only backlinks come up in yahoo explorer and that is also delayed by a month or so. But we go by the fact that if google has shown your article having indexed then it has counted your backlink.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
    COBSolutions, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  9. Peter2009

Peter2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ther, I am interested too. Please Pm me regarding details. Thanks.

Peter2009, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  10. Mari Anne

Mari Anne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'd like to have some articles written and posted. Can you please PM me?

Mari Anne, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  11. hypokill

hypokill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I've ordered again a couple of weeks ago. About to order 3 more. Cheers

hypokill, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  12. sakshamtalwar

sakshamtalwar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great service!!

sakshamtalwar, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  13. stiffler888

stiffler888 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this service still available?

stiffler888, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  14. Peter2009

Peter2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is going on?? Still waiting for my article...

Peter2009, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  15. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I thought that you are aware of the turnaround times since i believed this is your second order, article writing takes around 3-5 days (depending on niche, in some niches writers take more time due to large number of orders and some niches they are faster), once you approve the article spinning takes another 3 days and then submissions another 3 days and reports in another 1-2 days from submissions, a total of 12 days from ordering (excluding saturday and sundays) you should have the report with you. So you order on 30th Jan, article should be with you for approval anytime from today till day after.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
    COBSolutions, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  16. Peter2009

Peter2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. Sorry first time order.

Peter2009, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  17. confidence hq

confidence hq Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to take advantage of any offer that you may have at the moment. Can you please pm me current price details and tell me what information you would require if I needed an article written, spun and submitted.

$17 plus freebies - what are the freebies?

cheers. F

confidence hq, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  18. dewouter

dewouter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

since i receive no answer to mails i try here

You did send me an email sending the submission was finished

In atttachment was a list of directories

However not one link to any article

I hope this is an error and you do not expect me to accept a simple list of directories, available all over the internet, as a proof of submission

please clear this up

thanks

dewouter, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  19. sapeservices

sapeservices Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well it seems there is a long list of people who are happy with the service But I am not
    Just like someone said above Article was total crap.

http://www.articleezinedirectory.com/recovering-windows-password/

This is the link to article submitted in one of the directory as you can see first sentence itself start with a lowercase and it does not make sense at all through out the article.

I asked for revision to the person who sent me article for review and he did not replied me, when I asked 3-4 days after that I got a reply that My article has been submitted after the changes. and I will get the report in 1-2 days so after changes nobody showed me revised article.

Now it's been about a month and I can't see article in more than 100 directories online. Obviously most of the directories will not publish or remove the article as this is really bad article and not worth publishing at all.

It seems these guys are overloaded these days and there is no quality left.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    sapeservices, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  20. ahan

ahan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,nice to see you all in this forum...is there any sort of clue for new beginner like me...

ahan, Feb 4, 2011 IP