1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using Automatic Backlink Creator for Wordpress (ABC Plugin)

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mobilemaniac, Jan 28, 2011.

I been using this thing for a few weeks and it's good, but entering the keywords is a pain.

This thing gets you ranking high for keywords you might not of thought of, as well as your main keywords. You can spin them but they have to be in a specific format.

I wrote a tool to help ABC PLugin users to format their keywords before they enter them into their blog. Heck, this save a load of time, and guarantees that you enter the keywords correctly and therefore, you rank for the correct term.

For any ABC Plugin users, you can use this tool for free here:

Free Tool the Converts Keywords for Automatic Backlink Creator ABC PLugin

If you haven't tried this plugin yet, I suggest you give it a go.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
    mobilemaniac, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  2. twmas52712

twmas52712 Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried the plugin yet, but your post does make me want to try it.. especially when it can supposedly rank me for high terms, not sure how much I believe that.

twmas52712, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  3. mobilemaniac

mobilemaniac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wierd thing is, you rank for unexpected keywords. Because you can spin them, you can get to the top spot for phrases you wouldn't have thought of, and the plugin sends you an email report with your ranking data, so when you see your ranking for a new keyword,you just optimize your page for that word, and your away.

I create new pages on my blog for these new keywords after I rank for them, and then edit the URL for that keyword (inside the ABC Plugin panel), to the new page. Its really clever.

The interface still needs a lot of work IMHO. If the author could improve that for more bulk entry it would save members massively

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
    mobilemaniac, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  4. schmedes2

schmedes2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got it and I'm looking for some tips on how to use it best. Do you actually spintax your KW's or do you just get some related one's from google keyword tool and put them into the plugin for a given page?

schmedes2, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  5. mobilemaniac

Best Answers:
    I gather keywords from Google keyword tool and enter them like this: keyword 1|Keyword 2|Keyword 3 and so on. Try entering some long tail keywords to start with and see how quick you rank for them -

Don't forget to use my free keyword convert tool for ABC Plugin that will put them in the right format for the plugin.

mobilemaniac, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  6. garish

garish Member

Best Answers:
    Is this plugin free ?

garish, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  7. mobilemaniac

Best Answers:
    There is a free version but it has limited functionality. The paid version is $37 a month. I think the price is due to go up soon when he releases Version 2.0 as that will have many more features. Anyway, try the free version and see what you think.

You can get the free version here . Click on the ABC Blog link (top right of screen), and download the lastest version . ;)

mobilemaniac, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  8. john7447

john7447 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using the plugin for 2 months,the network has grown to over 1900 blogs.The support is very good . Links grow over time.

john7447, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  9. inspiredguy

inspiredguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know what the limitations are of the free version vs. the paid version?

inspiredguy, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  10. schmedes2

schmedes2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok cool that's what I was doing. Thanks too for that tool; it's pretty handy

schmedes2, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  11. Gcbeehler

Gcbeehler Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, I read your article and was all set to give it a try until you said it cost $37/mo... I mean jesus, that's nearly $450 a year, for something that a lot of other plugins do for free. I use KeyWord Statistics with decent success.

Gcbeehler, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  12. schmedes2

schmedes2 Peon

Best Answers:
    37 a month is pretty reasonable for a bunch of links

schmedes2, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  13. mobilemaniac

Best Answers:
    I just registered a new domain abcplugin.org to promote this thing as an affilaite. Holy crap - it was indexed and ranking for 2 out of 3 of my keywords within 3 days. I hadn't done any other backlinking on it other that activate this ABCPlugin.

I've never had results that quick with any tool I've used, and I've used a few, including Linkvana and Neurolinker!

You can still ge the free version of Automatic Backlinker Creator as I mentioned in an earlier post, but if you can't recoup $37 a month you're doing something seriously wrong.

Anyway, the price is going up soon as he's adding a bunch of new features. He could easily charge $97 or more for this. Jsut check out the likes of Linkvana and Linkdozer. If you think $37 is expensive - these guys chage triple that and more, but ABC Plugin out performs them all in my opinion.

Anyways, thats based on my personal opinion, not jsut coz I'm promoting it.

I only promote what I use and like.

I put together a nice Automatic Backlink Creator Bonus for anyone buying it through my links - why not check it out.

mobilemaniac, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  14. mobilemaniac

Best Answers:
    In case anyone's interested, Version 2.0 of this baby has just been released.

mobilemaniac, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  15. mobilemaniac

Best Answers:
    Been a while since I asked original question. I'm still a subscriber and its really improved. You can now bulk upload your links, but stillllimited to 550.

Anyone else using it?

What do you think?

Its still brilliant for spun articles. Loads of unique content - love it.

mobilemaniac, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  16. link4gold

link4gold Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have a clear set of rules to how to backlink?
    I've heard many different hypothesis' but nothing solid, tested and in writing.
    Any thoughts?

link4gold, Jul 22, 2011 IP