1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Please remove the negative itrader

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by yogesh22, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:

Man itraders are meant when a trade took place. If you're not happy with the thread i created just use report button. That's why i said you're a TOTAL NOOB.

You will soon receive a BOOM for false itrader rating unless you report tha you wrongly gave me an itrader rating. No transaction between us means no itrader rating. And man, you need to get a life. Why are you after my previous buyers? If they know these are blog comments they will not leave good itrader rating. They are very happy after we send report. They like our work. This has been the case for 2 years you NOOB. If blog comments are banned, high PR links are not banned. Why will i spam my own network of blogs? If you need a doctor let me know i can help or advice.

Kind regards,
    Yogesh

yogesh22, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  2. alexschooling

alexschooling Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I read all of yours story but I think any moderate can solve this kind of problem!

Try contacting DP directly if you have any valid proof!

alexschooling, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  3. webvigor75

webvigor75 Peon

Best Answers:
    He was throughing red chillies in moderator eyes from a very long time, by selling banned services.

Yes Mods Please take a necessary action and banned that person.

webvigor75, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  4. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes moderators have already taken action (that's why you're banned). Now i hope they eliminate the false itrader you left.

Thanks moderators.

Kind regards,
    Yogesh

yogesh22, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  5. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello.

This is the third time it's happening to me. The first case i got a negative itrader from a NOOB and it was deleted but that was not the case the second time. WHY? *Don't know* THIS IS GETTING FRUSTRATING DP!!

And now, i got the same problem and you can see here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=178574

Whats happening here? Please advice moderators. This will ruin my business since the NOOB claims that i'm a scammer of $1500. Another guy got a negative itrader i believe as you can see here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=466213

Please look into this matter moderators. Please delete the bad rating asap. You will be able to see the other bad rating which was not deleted here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=178574&pp=20&page=2

This is frustrating because no trade happened between me and the 2 NOOBS and yet i got 2 bad ratings which are not justified and DP cannot delete them and it is clear that no trade happened. I'm a good buyer and seller here at DP for the past 2 years and i think moderators should help members like us and not let NOOBS do what they want. I will rant until these ratings are not deleted.

One more question: What if someone creates an account and start to give bad rating to each and every member at DP? Well, i think there should be some action taken before it's too late.

Kind regards,
    Yogesh

yogesh22, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you start a thread asking us to investigate your account, it would be wise if you didn't have a ton of duplicate accounts yourself. Just stumbled across 11 duplicate accounts you had.

digitalpoint, Jan 28, 2011 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.