1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PAID FORUM POSTING: Avail Our 10 Free Posts Package

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gamblinglord, Jan 17, 2011.

Do You Have A Forum Website and Is it on a standstill mode?

What can we do?

We post quality topics and replies to your forum website for visitors and members to participate in. This would help converting your visitors to members and members to stay and contribute to your community.

Our main objective here is to help your community grow.

Why do you need our services?

Pretty simple, would you join party if there is no one to party with? Trust me it wouldn't be called a "party" if you are ALONE.

Similar concepts applies to forum community building. As the forum owner, you try to exhaust all your means to attract visitors to your community, probably you would use paid advertising, participating in forums and others. After doing this for several months or years and still there is no major organic growth in your community then what i can say is.....

"Houston We Have A Problem".​

The 1000 visitors that you were able to invite, 1001 would quit because it would also include you.

gamblinglord, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  2. JOEBE

JOEBE Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in you services but am i oblige to buy anything after i avail your free post package? I have a community that needs a jumpstart boost its on the health and wellness topics, can you do that?

JOEBE, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  3. gamblinglord

gamblinglord Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well yes we can jumpstart a forum related to the health and wellness topics, we have writers who are familiar with those topics. No you are not oblige to buy anything once you take our 10 free posts.

gamblinglord, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  4. StonePilot

StonePilot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I paid for 150 posts to be made and to date only 18 posts have been made after 6 weeks. Not a happy customer at this point.

StonePilot, Apr 11, 2011 IP