1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More than 500 Affiliates.......

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by kellyjoel, Jan 27, 2011.

I have more than 500 Affiliates but working ratio is less than 2% why?

kellyjoel, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  2. H3x

H3x Active Member

Best Answers:
    would you care to elaborate? not much info to go on here

H3x, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  3. inucpa

inucpa Peon

Best Answers:
    give more info about your network, which type offer you have,

inucpa, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  4. Affiliater

Affiliater Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Could you be more precise with your issue? Do you mean that only 2% of your all affiliates brings you sales? If that is the problem I would check if they are real affiliates and if they are not I would cancel their accounts for inactivity reason. But once again I'm not sure what do you mean by this.

Affiliater, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  5. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you go through your affiliates and see why the inactive ones are inactive? As you have all their details I think you are far more qualified to answer this question than anyone on here

CaseyM, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  6. kellyjoel

kellyjoel Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a Graphic Design Company.The main business is LOGO DESIGN.
    Our Commission Cycle starts from 15% & if any Affiliate is performing well, I raise the Commission rate up to 30%.I provide all the Promotion Material.The structure is based on CPS for example;
    $5,000 - $15,000 20%($ 1,000), $15,001 - $30,000 25% ($ 3,750)More than $30,000 30% ($ 9,000).Kindly suggest me how can i improve it.

kellyjoel, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  7. kellyjoel

kellyjoel Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know,Theres many big names are added in my Affiliate Network.I do check & balance of all the Affiliates.But still the same problem...

kellyjoel, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  8. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking from the other side of the fence, as an affiliate I find great difficulty finding affiliate offers that convert well enough to make me a profit.
    It takes lots of time and effort to set up sites, drive traffic and test the affiliate offer converts at an acceptable rate.
    Typically once I have signed up for an offer, if driving 100 visitors hasn't made me a sale, I'll move onto something else to test.

Now maybe that's not the best thing to do?
    If you have a great high value product that converts at 0.5% but brings me $100+ for a sale, I should pay the price of driving more traffic and being more patient.
    It would be very helpful if people with products provided some useful information about the range of conversions they get from different types of traffic.
    Offers with headline such as '5% conversions' just disappoint affiliates who send 20 visitors then don't get a sale.

seafrontsteve, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  9. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    Have better communication with your affiliates, find out if there is anything you can do to improve their performance

CaseyM, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  10. dag.arbisa

dag.arbisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate communication and account management need a strategic approach. 80-20 marketing rulz zz always play a crucial role in any type of marketing so it's applicable here to. Being smart affiliate manager you have to convert dormant affiliates to earners. Affiliate communication strategy make the difference …

dag.arbisa, Jan 31, 2011 IP