1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which product to promote as newbie

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by dudleym, Jan 26, 2011.

Hi, I need your advice on choosing product to promote. Which thing I'll consider to select a product?

dudleym, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  2. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank offers thousands of products, but if you’re a beginner, then you must find your niche. Once you’ve found your niche, you can go ahead and choose products from Clickbank. Knowing your place will help in creating informative content on your website for product promotion. Three questions you should ask yourself before choose a perfect affiliate product for you.

1. Do you like to use the product yourself?
    2. How much do you know the potential market for this product?
    3. What are the marketing campaigns you are going to choose?

The important fact is if you apply these three questions regularly before you choose the ClickBank product, it can permanently increase the chance of sale.

Hope this should help you to choose the right product from marketplace.

Imdadc, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  3. dudleym

dudleym Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your quick helpful reply mate. I got a way from your suggestion. Very helpful.

Cheers

dudleym, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  4. alenyuli

alenyuli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this the most important thing if you are still a beginner... don't ever sell products about "make money online" .. (since the buyers are affiliates.. they will buy the product from their affiliate links)

alenyuli, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  5. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm totally agree with Imdadc. First find your own interest on which you're attracted more. Then find out the gravity of that product and average commission for selling. Don't make any hurry in the selection of product. Take your time and choose products after completing a reconnaissance analysis on that product.

wiseman.wiseman05, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  6. delmoon01

delmoon01 Member

Best Answers:
    reginout can be a good choice

delmoon01, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  7. untitled17

untitled17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice there! Thanks for that and I also will be sure to put it into practice.

untitled17, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  8. moneymagnet

moneymagnet Peon

Best Answers:
    I think any product is good to promote as long as you stick with the most popular niches,
    (make money, health and fitness, entertainment...) but marketing correctly is most important.

moneymagnet, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  9. OrderFlowers

OrderFlowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Do research on keywords and there are few people searching for it and too much competition then not worth it but if many people searching for it then its worth trying.

OrderFlowers, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  10. seoservicescontract

seoservicescontract Peon

Best Answers:
    I choose products choose in three ways. First choose topic of products. Secondly, products gravity & third their avg. sale. I am not expert but this things working well for me.

seoservicescontract, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  11. untitled17

untitled17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Check cbengine for a more detailed research within your niche.

untitled17, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  12. ComputerGirl

ComputerGirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that very important at the beginning is not to take too competitive niche. Because it will be very hard to get in that market, you might not to see results very soon and who knows, you might even decide to leave all this thing! No matter that we all want to earn money, and probably as sooner as better, still better take the niche that you like by yourself and that do not have millions of competitors already at the very beginning! ;)

ComputerGirl, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  13. Scrilla650

Scrilla650 Peon

Best Answers:
    Like many have already mentioned, the best thing is to start with something that interests you. With any niche you decide to take on, you must do your research. Go dig around in forums to find out what people are most concerned about that topic (problem) and start building your campaign (website, blogs) around that.

It's ok to consider getting into the bigger niche as those niches have niches that can be discovered, but for now I'd stick with the formula above for findng your first niche.

Scrilla650, Feb 3, 2011 IP