1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many posts/backlinks per day seems naturally?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dapper, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Lee6Pack

Lee6Pack Peon

Best Answers:
    You would have to do a TON in a day, and even then it probably still won't hurt you. I personally think this is one of the most over rated fears in SEO. Remember that Google isn't going to see them all at the same time anyway. Could be weeks before Google finds some of them.

Lee6Pack, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  2. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forum links are of low quality anyway so its not something to worry about. I don't think you have to worry about building backlinks too fast. What about when an article gets shared a lot or makes it to the front page of digg, that's potentially a lot of links in a short period of time.

oseymour, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  3. abelchua

abelchua Peon

Best Answers:
    Two things- Content and Back Links

1. Content
    You should post a consistent number of times. Give or take 1 post. Try not to drastically change the amount that you post daily/weekly. 4 -5 posts seems like a good number for a blog. For Forums, numbers usually increase gradually due to the natural way of marketing. People slowly join and posting amounts increase. So no problem there.

2. Back Links
    Google WILL NOT penalise you no matter how many back links are built in no matter what span of time you are in. Because just imagine this, what if your site's popularity bursts and suddenly theres viral marketing? Many websites will link to you and imagine just 1% of all the websites link to you. It will be tremendous. it cannot be weird as you are "not" in control of linking to your website. Google will only penalise for content due to spamming reasons as you are in control of your own website.

I hope this helps :) If you like do subscribe to my internet marketing freebies, e-books, software and courses that i give out weekly :)

abelchua, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  4. jvmarket

jvmarket Peon

Best Answers:
    been forever since I last posted on here but thought I might look around a bit. Before I throw my answer out there let me say we have worked on 100+ sites some ours and some our clients. There is no one answer for every site. like has been said Google WILL NOT penalize you no matter how many back links are built in no matter what span of time you are in. But if Google thinks you are (or someone) is link spamming they will certainly discount those links.

So...if you have a brand new site then I would suggest that you go slow for the first 3 or 4 months....then ramp up your efforts. If your site is a year old...build them as fast as you want...just understand that if Google thinks it is unnatural then they will most likely not count the links.

If you join a link exchange like 3 way links and Google finds out they will penalize you because you have control over the links on your site (also called outbound links).

j

jvmarket, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  5. MasterWeb

MasterWeb Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, if you get 1k links everyday, and those links are 100% organic so don't worry!, if you are building backlinks by yourself so don't get more than 200 backlinks, for example 1k everday is spam

MasterWeb, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  6. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree, also a bit more on this, I would say the age of the domain matters at times. So a year old domain can sustain MANY backlinks per day, even if they are sudden but a new domain will suffer consequences as it may be ruled out as spam.

Adnan959, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  7. aasthatrivedi

aasthatrivedi Peon

Best Answers:
    Its good if you post regularly and as per my knowledge there is no any particular limit for the posting only the matter with content credibility as it should not be duplicate and don't boost your posting at one time as Matt said that can make your post recognized as spam.

aasthatrivedi, Jan 26, 2011 IP