1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. RancidAvocado

RancidAvocado Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't believe your site is Adsense legal....it barely has any content. Good work, I guess.

RancidAvocado, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. affuser

affuser Member

Best Answers:
  3. affuser

affuser Member

Best Answers:
    think 3k in one month after one year 10k month you can take workers who work and after one year 100k month :D
    and whay you sell diamond mines ebook only for 17 $ ?

affuser, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. credasys

credasys Peon

Best Answers:
    I try to do this. I hope I am successful with this strategy.

credasys, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  5. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Micro niches are eventually better way to earn small amounts which sum up to make huge. But i think, its better to research keywords ( highly profitable, less competitive, highly searched), choose one domain name and create pages based on those keywords. This is because, if we construct pages targeting particular keyword ( keyword in main domain), then we dont have to pay for other domains and if we keep creating pages like that, our site will be huge in a short duration of time and we will save money and time for updating various micro niches as well as renew domains yearly. Therefore, my recommendation is , create a site based on a main keyword, research keywords based on that particular phrase. Create pages, SEO (onsite, offsite), then keep linking high quality links. This process is like "becomming bigger from smaller" in a internet business or market

gjivan, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  6. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    You provide great tips for Micro Niche concept and also in choosing the right keywords. Thanks!

alodia, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  7. bisma anwar

bisma anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for tips..mam.........thanks alot

bisma anwar, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  8. rowebil

rowebil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you - I will try this! :D

rowebil, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  9. pratoocool

pratoocool Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the great help friend iam also trying to make some new micro niche sites and am planning for getting more profits this way.

pratoocool, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  10. Paidi

Paidi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Micro niche sites are very good profit sites. While researching in Google keyword tool, keep an eye on the traffic trends. If the graph is upwards, then it is an optimistic keyword to build a site.

Paidi, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  11. Noktagroup

Noktagroup Peon

Best Answers:
    I have aquestion for you about this stuff guys for example in the very first example it is said evenflo car seat for toddlers i found really logical niches like this including this usage is there a liability for brands to make counter move against us about this type of blogs or not i mean for example

braunhandblenders.com

Noktagroup, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  12. teddycop

teddycop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there might be copyright issues.

teddycop, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  13. Noktagroup

Noktagroup Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks that's the one i was thinking about but there are some examples on first pages I wish them luck with my whole heart :)

Noktagroup, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  14. muneeb younas

muneeb younas Member

Best Answers:
    Got really nice ideas from ur topic to start my website WAnksta.But i have a few questions in ma mind

1.In google adwords tool, there are some keywords that have cpc of 27$, does that mean we will get this amount for each click ?

2.In google adwords tool, they have a query about estimated clicks , Is that authentic! I mean if there is a global monthly search volume of 60 k for a keyword and tool says u will get 2 clicks per day....so 2 clicks only :( if this query is important than how many clicks u suggest would be sufficient ?

3.When we check the backlinks in yahoo, there are some links to the targeted page from other pages of site itself, do they count as backlinks and also there are some links to the site from like 20 pages of another site,Do they count as 20 backlinks or 1 ?

4.I read something about "no follow" links, how do we know that the backlinks shown in yahoo search are not "no follow" ?

5.If we post our website in directories,forums,articles than the each link from those websites count as backlinks ? thats how we do 30 backlinks in a week ?

6.Regarding domain name , can we use blogspot or subdomains like co.cc as our domains ,does this play some role in ranking ?
    If there is domain.com and there is domain.blogspot.com , Which will have a chance to rank high ?

7.Is it necessary that we should own a .com domain for our website and not a .info or .net ? does this have to do anything with rankings ?

8.For some keyword if there is a website at top 10 results with like 300 backlinks but the whole keywords are not targeted in its description eg .keyword is "free loans for cars" and only "loans and cars" is targeted in its description and domain, Can we compete with that website with 100 backlinks website and having all four words targeted in its descripton and domain ?

9.For the backlinlikng thing, is it important that the link to your website should be a hyperlink with text as your keywords or just simply link to your website is f9 ?

I'll really appreciate if u answer my questions,I know some of them are stupid but please ignore my noobness :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
    muneeb younas, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  15. muneeb younas

muneeb younas Member

Best Answers:
    well, as nobody was answering here, so i made a new thread for the same queries in adsense topic

muneeb younas, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  16. tinycoin

tinycoin Active Member

Best Answers:
    how many micro sites have you created until you got 100$/day??

how many of em help you earn 100$? %

tinycoin, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  17. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I can still answer your questions but am swamped with work and school. Trying to break the 10K+ a month mark soon!!! Wish me luck!

wanksta22, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  18. Dor77

Dor77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice.
    Thanks.

Dor77, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  19. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its been heard that, google is de-indexing micro niche sites and baning accounts related to them. So, i have read somewhere regarding the post of Mr. X factor that he is increasing pages of his micro niche websites. So, what you guys think about this?

gjivan, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  20. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you have good content, there is no reason for google to remove you.

wanksta22, Jan 25, 2011 IP