1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Website Needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by mcmuney, Jan 21, 2011.

Looking for a developer with with the following requirements (PLEASE READ THE FULL POST):

-must have good iTrader
    -must be able to complete the project in 3 days (no excuses! I don't care if your PC crashed, you lost your hand in a kitchen accident, lost your memory and all scripting knowledge or you are on your deathbed, the job must be done in 3 days)
    -must work directly on my server (I will not do double testing, once on your server and again on mine; I have sufficient iTrader for your trust)
    -payment on completion (no upfront payment; again, I have sufficient iTrader)

If you meet the above criteria, you can read the project description below.

Project Description:

-eye catching professional design
    -fully custom php script with clean coding with header/body/footer structure (no platforms such as wordpress)
    -will require paypal integration (access to media file on payment completion)
    -will require function to listen to music (ideally, something like myspace music players where it lists all the songs and allows visitors to play a preview and a buy option; with capability to add/delete music in admin)
    -will require a photo gallery with admin function to add/delete
    -option for visitors to subscribe (which will send an email and record the information onto a database)

What's Next:

-send me a FEW examples of your best work, preferably that relates to this project (I don't want or need your full resume)
    -send me your BID for the project (do not ask for my budget; if you do, you won't get a response)

There once was a bird named wicked (mention the birds name on your PM; so that I know you can read and have read the full post)

Good Luck!

mcmuney, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  2. rockjone

rockjone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    in how mush time you want this project send you the PM

rockjone, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can take up this project and deliver within the scheduled time.
    My mail id:

jaikanth12, Jan 25, 2011 IP