1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional, Reliable Writer Available *NEW CHEAP RATES*

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bon300187, Jan 19, 2011.

After a break and the success of my previous thread here at DigitalPoint I have decided to take on more work. You can check my previous thread with comments here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=665107

About Me

I am born and bred from the UK so I can write fluent in English as it is my first (and only ) language but I can adapt to the US style if that is preferred.

Rates

I have set a base rate of just $0.04 a word. Check my iTrader and previous thread for feedback from many people here in DigitalPoint.

Short Samples

“Making money from your website

Today, there are plenty of techniques which can be integrated into a current website in order to make a steady stream of income. Each one will have its advantages as well as its disadvantages so it is well worth putting the research in to see which technique will suit you the best.

Information on these techniques can be found practically everywhere on the internet, you may be best off visiting the webmaster forums to find out what each method involves and ask any questions you may want to get resolved before starting. Most of these techniques may require some time and money in order to get a better return but if you are on a budget don’t worry, the more time/money you put in the greater and quicker the return will be!”

“Can I make money at home?

Believe it or not many people have begun to start making a nice amount of money in their spare time, in the comfort of their own home. There are dozens of different methods so depending on your own personal strengths and weaknesses you will be able to find something you are comfortable doing.

The best place to start is by signing up to a few of the many freelance websites and get a profile created for yourself, be sure to remain professional at all times and put 100% into every project no matter how big or small it is as you never know who is looking at your past work, current work or even your conversations between people. They could be your next client!”

Don't miss out on this opportunity to get quality writing before my schedule fills up again.

bon300187, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  2. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I ordered the article yesterday. I paid $20 for 500 words. I received the article in less than 24 hours and I must say that the article was in excellent quality! In British English (as I requested). I am very happy with the order and I will definitely order more articles!

mzonas, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the kind words - was a pleasure working with you.

NOTE: I'm just about caught up with some back orders so if you want any articles get in now for faster turnaround.

bon300187, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. discuss4u

discuss4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got the articles I ordered after a day or so. The quality of article is excellent. bon300187 is recommended if quality articles are needed.

discuss4u, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  5. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cheers discuss4u, glad you liked them. Taking on more orders if anyone needs quality writing with a fast turnaround. First come first serve.

bon300187, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  6. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey all, I have some spare time so decided to take on more orders so if anyone needs any articles feel free to get intouch.

bon300187, Sep 25, 2011 IP