1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Outdoor Lighting Autoblog Site, Adsense & Amazon Monetized, High CTR & Potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by flippingenesis, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    What are we selling?

This site is in the Outdoor Lighting Niche and is focused on the sub-niche “Battery Operated Outdoor Lights”. This is a very great niche because people who normally searches for “Battery Operated Outdoor Lights” are looking to buy such products and this is a money keyword and has high commercial intent value. The site has been optimized to for maximum exposure of the Ad modules we have on the site like Amazon and Adsense. 

Why is the site valuable?

Keyword Rich Domain
    - The keyword "battery operated outdoor lights" is getting around 1,900 montly global search.
    - The site is ranked #7 in Bing & #6 in Yahoo. The site is not ranking well in Google.
    - The Average CPC for this keyword is $4.17 (means high Adsense earning per click)

Uses Premium Theme
    - The site uses Socrates Theme which is known for its Flexibility and SEO friendly features.

Has shown revenue potential
    - The site has already earned $4.84 from Adsense with just 88 page impressions. It has a click-through-rate of 10.23%

Run on Auto-pilot
    - The content of this site is auto-generated with the use of WP-Robot plugin. The plugin itself cost $140 already and this drives the whole site.

Why are we selling the site?

Similar to a property development company, our business strategy involves building brand new web properties, holding some of the sites for myself for long-term cash flow, and selling off the others for short-term income. 

The sites we sell are ideal for short-term investors looking to flip in the near future, as well as long-term investors intending to hold the site for passive income. If your looking for a site that has a great potential, then this site is for you.  

To the successful bidder, I will give 30 days full support and 30 days of free hosting on my server. I will also help in facilitating the transfer of the site to you own host once the 30 days are up or if you can have it transferred right away. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message or send me a private message. 

REVENUE DETAILS
    The site have earned $4.18 for the past 4 months but have a click-through-rate (CTR) of 10.23% in adsense so the more traffic, the more revenue you will get. 

TRAFFIC DETAILS
    The site is not getting much traffic and may need some work on traffic generation. Currently the site is getting around 20 uniques per month for the past 4 months. 

flippingenesis, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  2. flippingenesis

flippingenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    flippingenesis, Jan 23, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.