1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is www.credocard.com a cheater?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by visaonline, May 14, 2010.

Hi,
    I searched from Internet for a website for debit card or prepaid card gateway system. I found it on www.credocard.com
    Yesterday I went to their adders in Vienna in Graben 19. But there is not such address there and nobody don't know them.
    Their telephone numbers also is not a real local numbers.
    Do you know about this company(maybe) profile or activities?

visaonline, May 14, 2010 IP
  2. merlinseo

merlinseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    merlinseo, May 15, 2010 IP
  3. visaonline

visaonline Peon

Best Answers:
    But their address and tel numbers in not real.
    I sent them several emails and they didn't reply them.
    I went to Graben 19 street and It was a company named: Business Embassy there. But they told me they don't know Credocard.
    It was four floor and I contacted all of them and asked them to call their number. But You can not call to their local number form Vienna or Austria.
    I think credocard in a scam-er.

visaonline, May 15, 2010 IP
  4. ewalletservice

ewalletservice Guest

Best Answers:
    hi folks, running Mastercard program from credocard.com for already a few years, started with them with about 5K cards, now have close to 60K members, growing. Good support, perfect cards, no complaints so far. They even arranged discounts for me with my volume growth 3 times already, even renewed cards for free. Not sure about your address issue, but several years ago when I had an issue with paypal, I went to their address, guess what? There was nobody, who knew about paypal... hope my experience helps.

ewalletservice, May 16, 2010 IP
  5. visaonline

visaonline Peon

Best Answers:
    This is your first post. I think you are their staff.
    But paypal is different from Credocard.com
    they write address in contact us page in their website.
    But I went to their address in Vienna. It was an other company called: Business Embassy.
    If they are a virtual company, why they afraid about that. they must be sense with their customers.
    When I was in their Building in Graben 19, I called them and speak with Mr. paul. they disconnect the phone and make all lines as auto answering.
    their Tel/fax is : +43-720-88-16-11
    But in their area all landlines don't start with 7.
    in the contact us you can read:
    Our locations

Vienna, Austria

Credocard’s main office can be found in Business Embassy Graben 19, a new and contemporary structure conveniently situated in the heart of Vienna,

Result: They maybe scam-er company. credocard.com is scamer.

visaonline, May 16, 2010 IP
  6. ewalletservice

ewalletservice Guest

Best Answers:
    You got to read my post more carefully. I have a payment business for about 6 years, and I worked with goldcashcards, cashcards, and others and credocard.com was the only who developed me a program directly, but not through loosy third parties. Have a program with them for a long time. Satisfied absolutely. Can reach them by phone, they reply to my emails, no probs so far. For me nothing is important without personal experience. I bought lots of cards from lots of companies before I found credocard.com And if I would visit every company - probably I would spend all my life in travels. Whos gonna earn money for me then :) So I am putting down my experience, nothing more.

Result: I would recommend credocard.com But if you would not work with them, its up to you. Better for me, as they will not waste their time for you, but work with me :)

ewalletservice, May 19, 2010 IP
  7. heinzheinz

heinzheinz Peon

Best Answers:
    i searched long something about them - any references or companies they work with, and guess what ? i couldnt find nothing about them. just multiple selfwritten blog links.
    they only run this virtual office - whats ok so far if they wouldnt like to appear that this office is real...theire phones are just local VOIP numbers.
    couldnt find any login urls of theire cards or domains for cardholders so far.
    once i wrote them for a meeting in vienna and guess what ? they wrote back they dont have time the next 3 months..and they couldnt provide me sample cards, sample logins or recent customers....
    better dont touch them...atleast it looks pretty like scam..
    better use companys like IAC, neteller, or contact local banks for theire service.
    thats just my opinion...

heinzheinz, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  8. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

They offer Credit cards , hhh 100% cheater man :) CreditCard are offered only by banks

bye

secdz, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  9. drunker1988

drunker1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is totally fake information because credit card not issued for any website.....

drunker1988, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  10. fbonline

fbonline Peon

Best Answers:
    CredoCard Ltd is scam. and I have no doubt about that. Its better to give alert in forum like this so that they can make less victims. I had discussion with them for over two weeks. and they finally send me an invoice of about $2000. Claiming program setup fee, reserve deposit and initial cards order. As I was in the process of paying, I said let me give them a call. I had couple question for the So called Paul Anderson. I asked the first question and he gave me a very vague answer. When I wasted to ask another question, he said he is very busy and I should send any more question by email. Which real business will tell a potential customer that they are busy. Busy doing what. I was not calling to discuss friendship, I was calling to discuss business.

Then they send me the following payment details:

Credocard Ltd.
    Wire Transfer Information

Bank name: Volksbank AG
    SWIFT: VOAGLI22
    Bank address: Shaan, Lichtenstein
    Account (IBAN): LI2208812105017560001
    Intermediary/Correspondent bank: LGT Bank, Liechtenstein (SWIFT: BLFLLI2X)
    Note:
    Please send only one wire transfer even if there are various invoices.
    Example: Funding Account, Set up, and/ or Order Invoice. (Only one wire transfer is needed.
    Please combine the total amounts from each invoice.)
    Always quote invoice number in additional details of your wire transfer.

Company is suppose to be in Austria, but they have IBAN in Lichtenstein. They dont state account holder name. I small a death rate. Dont trust this people. Their website look real. But I tell you, you will regret.

fbonline, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  11. fbonline

fbonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a long time online biz experience and I always run a small google investigation before engaging in business with a company. And just like everyone else said in this forum, they have no references, except some self posts articles. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Dont trust them with your $$$$.

fbonline, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  12. fbonline

fbonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are their friend or you work for them. Well everyone is free to make his own opinion.

fbonline, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  13. Royal Prince

Royal Prince Peon

Best Answers:
    OK so what are you folks saying about Credocard.com? I was contemplating doing business with them, thanks to this last minute check. Now the seeds of doubt have been sown.

An email trace from them says:

IP address: 77.227.246.75
    IP address country: Spain
    IP address state: Castilla-La Mancha
    IP address city: El Viso De San Juan
    IP address latitude: 40.1500
    IP address longitude: -3.9167
    ISP of this IP: VODAFONE ESPANA
    Organization: Comunitel Global S.A.
    Local Time of this IP country: 2010-12-20 12:12

That being the case, physical address on the website says:

9606 Hofackerstrasse, Butschwil
    St. Gallen, Switzerland

Tel/fax: (41) 22-518-0843
    Tel/fax: (41) 43-508-0590
    E-mail:

The only logical reason for the mismatch is that they are running a virtual office out of St. Gallen, Switzerland for cosmetic purposes but are based in Spain. Problem is the Austrian address. Why is it fake, if it was for the purposes of domain registration? Is this Paul his real name? If your primary entries are fake its mostly likely you intend to do a runner at some point.

Does anybody then know of any other reputable company offering a similar service? Which other Forums can I visit?

Royal Prince, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  14. micheal.stocker

micheal.stocker Peon

Best Answers:
    To be frank to all members currently i too have an account with Credocard and i m comfortable to show my statements to all members! don't think so that they are going to cheat anyone.Thanks a lot to all for sharing information regarding Credocard.

micheal.stocker, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  15. heinzheinz

heinzheinz Peon

Best Answers:
    hi! try www.iac-shop.biz
    i know them personally, they doing business since 2003

heinzheinz, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  16. no69_2007

no69_2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i never heard of them

no69_2007, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  17. ewalletservice

ewalletservice Guest

Best Answers:
    oh so you are the marketing guy for iac-shop - now I see the reason for your posts. All are bad and only iac-shop is good... Dirty marketing. One of such was bestgoldcard which used the same marketing. And where is bestgoldcard.com now? In the same place where your iac-shop will be - disappeared with clients money. I would rather stay with my credocard program. I saw iac-shop sells cards for 39.90 Eur. Well, I paid 0.95$ per card for my program with credocard, and the program is cobranded. Good luck selling cards to public for 39.90 Euros! Credocard rules and these guys are the best regardless of any competitor hates and fake posts like yours.

ewalletservice, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  18. ewalletservice

ewalletservice Guest

Best Answers:
    well, guess what iac-shop.biz was selling since 2003? Fake international driving licenses! People, get lost from here, you came to the wrong discussion. Yours is the one about those fake rolex and other fake items, this is where you can share your experience pretty well.

ewalletservice, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  19. AlexandrKur

AlexandrKur Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes!!!! It is cheater. I want to complain about Credocard!!! I’ve got a very unpleasant experience with them. I want to warn everyone - it’s scammers!!!!! And you shouldn’t collaborate with them. At the very beginning the manager of this company tries to persuade you to top up the card at a specific amount for a full service. But after you deposited the card they disappear !! And now you can’t reach them! Their call-centre just tells you the same things. After that you will try to get your money back. You even send them a check which confirms the transfer of the money but they just say that the project does not work and time is up!! Be careful with Сredocard!

AlexandrKur, Apr 22, 2014 IP