1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords ban

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mindze, Jan 21, 2011.

I was pramoting my website with adwords for some time but about one week ago I have bought few adword coupons and later my adword accounts were banned. I wouldn't complain but what happened next is horrible. My website's google positions has fallen.
    Now I can't find my website whatever keywords I use. It's on the last pages of google. Google still index my website but it is somehow banned because no one comes to my page from google now.
    What should I do? Anyone has the same problem?

mindze, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if Google has a component in their algorithm that says "they tried to screw us" and give lower natural rankings. But if I was Google, I certainly would have it. Whether they do or not, there's not much you can do except try to regain your ranking. Note that your banning may have nothing to do with your lower ranking, simply other sites getting better. But this can serve as a warning to others.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. SEO-WATCH

SEO-WATCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that your site is banned because your using vouchers to advertise your site, in worst cases they will just close your Adwords account.

If you would think like you think we could easy bump our competition out of the search results by creating some Adwords accounts and start to promote their site until they are banned and drop of from the search results. If you think logical it is not possible.

Last week we had major Google update and this could be the cause that you have dropped in ranking so Adwords has nothing to do with this. Just try to focus on link building the following months and you will see your site coming back again within a while.

If you would like to know more feel free to PM or post here I can supply you with a lot of SEO knowledge when you need advice or support.

SEO-WATCH, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  4. redesignunit

redesignunit Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have facing like this problem

redesignunit, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  5. wng_rn

wng_rn Peon

Best Answers:
    i am sure. it has no relation between adwords coupons and your website.
    recheck your content in the site, or the links that may cause google down your site.

wng_rn, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  6. flexiblebullet

flexiblebullet Guest

Best Answers:
    You probably broke a rule in their TOS. Adwords account managers do not hesitate to cancel Adwords coupons.

flexiblebullet, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  7. wng_rn

wng_rn Peon

Best Answers:
    yeaaahh...
    send a confirmation email letter to google. say sorry. HE will consider it. and cure the disease.

its better to do than nothing...

wng_rn, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  8. ricky9

ricky9 Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think that your website got banned because of adwords. I am using & promoting my website using adwords from many days.
    i didnt get any problem till now.
    Better find somthing else might be happend on youe website which violates the TOS of google.

ricky9, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  9. faysal9

faysal9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it has nothing to do with adwords.

faysal9, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  10. hrshijie

hrshijie Member

Best Answers:
    thank you, hope it is true

hrshijie, Jan 27, 2011 IP