1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense for domains, help needed.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Koala, Jan 21, 2011.

Hi
    I have a qustion about adsense for domains. actually I am new for it.

I have some warez, movies, TV shows websites. even they have a good traffic, earnings are too low with adbrite and smowtion. not enough for even hosting fees.

if I park these domains with adsense, could my account get banned ? main traffic sources are reffering sites and direct traffic.

thanks.

Koala, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  2. snewtonge

snewtonge Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the problem with warez, proxy sites, etc. There is tons of traffic, but no way to generate income from it. Find a new (legal) niche and move on is the best advice I can give you.

snewtonge, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have other types of websites and these warez sites are only a small portion of what you've got, I'd give it a try as long as there's no obvious trademark issues with the domain names and the traffic coming to them isn't from shady sources (PTC sites, etc). Maybe start with one of the sites for a day or two and see how it does, it might not do any better than what you're doing now, and if that's the case it's not worth trying/risking with the other sites.

I've always wondered how warez sites stay afloat myself. I haven't quite figured out why anyone looking for free stuff would spend money on anything in an advertisement, so I feel like I'd be wasting my advertising dollars on a warez site.

joebert, Jan 22, 2011 IP