1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Money Should I Spend Daily?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by techabsolute, Jan 20, 2011.

Alright, I'm starting a Adwords campaign in a few days... but I'm unsure of how much money I should spend on a day to day basis? Should it be around or ? Please let me know!

techabsolute, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. vickey88

vickey88 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends upon Google Adwords users that how much they want to spend per day. If you want to promote your services effectively then will have to spend more and your ads will appears more than common. Even there is lots of option to do it. If you are going to start Google Adwords campaign then Tic Tac Do for Google Adwords campaign may be more useful for you.

vickey88, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. JessicaHoward

JessicaHoward Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the keyword you are using...if your keyword dollar value is high then you have to pay high..

JessicaHoward, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. pstarn

pstarn Peon

Best Answers:
    First, you need to learn what the conversion rate for your site is. If it takes 50 visitors before you generate a sale that gives you a profit of $10, it means that you can pay up to $0.20 per click before you start losing money.

I like to start with a small daily budget to test the conversion rates, depending on the keywords you select. Once you figure that out, you can calculate the maximum cost per click that you can afford to pay, and from there you should never lose any money if you do your homework right :)

pstarn, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  5. ami123

ami123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i wanna learn how to get good traffic through google adwords while we r spending money .according to me it is good to do SEO optimization on that site???

ami123, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  6. faysal9

faysal9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Daily budget of 5 dollar at first, and if it converts, make it 50 or 500 or even 5000

faysal9, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  7. timzo

timzo Peon

Best Answers:
    depends on your goals. sometimes its ok to lose money in the short term if you think it will be worth it in the long run... also it depends how much can u spend

timzo, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  8. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    it depends on which country your targeting on.if your targeting US,UK such kind of countries then you could have to spend more.more over your spending and traffic depends on your keywords and your add description as well.

sagarrai000, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  9. xubair

xubair Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start with a small amount i.e. $10 and if the conversion rate is good, increase the budget accordingly!

xubair, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  10. buylikesstaff

buylikesstaff Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Adwords can be very tricky so i would suggest you go for organic traffic and use article writing and press releases regarding your site. It also helps in the long run because it shows your site to be popular,

You can then build up the site by backlinking campaigning or Outscource the backlinks The reason is when we first started out campaign for our site the cost was huge but It all depends on the following
    1. keywords you bid on are they high competition.
    2. Quality Score on your landing page.
    3. LImited budget if you do choose on low costs-Google may only run the advertisments to fit yout budget and show you ads to budget preference

Use the Google keyword ext Tool to find less then 30k in keywords for good proformance(lets say your neice was dog food and you found low to meduim keywords competitions.

for example

I find keywords in Google's keyword tool using exact match.

2) I put the keyword in Google like a normal person would searching for it.

3) I quickly scan the first page looking for my exact match keyword to be in bold... (Google's puts words from your search in bold if you didn't notice)

4) If I don't see my exact match in bold or if it is only in a couple places I move to the next step...

5) Using the Google keyword operator (inanchor) I will open another browser tab and type into Google this:

inanchor:"My Keyword Phrase"

The results that come up are telling me what sites actually have a backlink from another site with my exact phrase as the anchor text. So then I compare the normal search results with the inanchor search results. The sites that show up on both pages are my real competition. It is that simple! Now if those sites that show up on both pages are also not specifically targeting my exact match keyword phrase... that is even better... I don't care about PR on those competition sites unless they are actually targeting my EXACT keyword phrase. Meaning my exact phrase shows up in bold uninterrupted by other words.

So if I were searching for:

Make Money Online

I only care if that exact phrase is showing up on those high PR sites with tons of backlinks...

I don't care if I see:

Make More Money Online....... or....... Make Money While Online

So that exact method allows us to very often beat out sites with 80k backlinks and a PR4 often with only profile links, a couple article submissions, and maybe some bookmarks. Many times only with profile links...

Don't believe me? Test it for yourself... don't take my word for it... You can see results in as little as an hour to as long as 60-90 days...

If a keyword still looks like a really good target and you can't get the .com, .org, or .net but still want to try it... Then add a small word after the phrase like: blog,now,here,today, etc... just make it actually flow with the domain name... Make Money Online Blog, Make Money Online Now, Make Money Online Today...

But when you back link them you use the main keyword phrase without the small word you added to the domain. Again your only adding the word on teh end if you can't get the exact match. You are also always adding the word to the end... not the beginning. I also do not like hyphenated domain names. They aren't that great anymore.

You get the drift right?

Then once you have that i would do a few blog sites and send some links to that before we would start my ppc and funnel the traffic form these sites to my main site. Then crank up Google and start PPc/Adwords because once all that is in place and have traffic running Google would see the site is popular and lower your cpc scores also.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
    buylikesstaff, Jan 23, 2011 IP
    Zyxzed likes this.
  11. hrshijie

hrshijie Member

Best Answers:
    your start pay should be less than $25

hrshijie, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  12. businessmindset

businessmindset Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the final amount of spent money will be only up to you and your budget, but try to keep it around the limit of 25$/day in order to show your ads more often and around 0,50-1$ your Cost Per Click. In time, as you go, you will make the appropriate adjustments to your adwords campaigns settings. Be conservative initially until you learn your way around adwords campaigns.

businessmindset, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  13. ami123

ami123 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for reply and buylikesstaff you have given me great information that articles and press release are also good options for me..

ami123, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  14. Dahere

Dahere Member

Best Answers:
    most of what I've heard here is right, but consider using Google's content network. Your impressions can cost as low as 1 cent. And the most import, is watch your cost each day! It's easy to forget and not watch for a few days and next thing you know you have a high bill with few clicks.....yeah it happened to me...

Dahere, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  15. jsimpson

jsimpson Peon

Best Answers:
    It's all depend on your budget and the keyword you're targetting. If I have limited budget I'd go with quantity. Grab those keyword research tool and generate 1000 keywords on your niche and just bid for low amount.

jsimpson, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  16. talentscouter

talentscouter Guest

Best Answers:
    And...whatever you do, don't forget that you are running ads. I was bored while traveling and decided to try and get familiar with adwords... A few weeks later while back in the office I checked my CC statement and freaked out over what I saw - $4,000 in ads!

talentscouter, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  17. ami123

ami123 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah this is correct ..you may have high bill so it is good to decide your amount or budget as jsimpson said.i agree with him

ami123, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  18. asigro

asigro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is limit to spend in every day?

asigro, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  19. 3g4g

3g4g Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if ROI is good then you should increase your daily budget

3g4g, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  20. asigro