1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase the website ranking on google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ellyyun108, Jan 20, 2011.

Hi,I have a new and small website.I want to know how to increase the website ranking.So that I can sell more production.How to send links are most effective?
    Thanks

ellyyun108, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. Collard

Collard Banned

Best Answers:
    just use forum posting and social bookmarking sites to have more backlinks

Collard, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. sunfer_p

sunfer_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Create more quality backlinks to your web site. Backlink creating process help you to increase the website ranking! Cheers!

sunfer_p, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  4. bogdude02

bogdude02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also do on-site optimisation like checking that your keywords are in your title, meta tag, h1 and in the content.Making sure that all your links in the site are resolving, making sure that you have good and relevant content.Then you can do some back linking which should come naturally if your content is really good and relevant and people would like others to see.

bogdude02, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  5. rodelu

rodelu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    submit your site to website directories, submit press releases and write a few articles on ezine articles (all with the keywords you want to rank for as hyperlinks to your site). be careful with link exchanges. work on it every day, dedicate an hour or two a day and you will see results. Or, outsource it ;)

rodelu, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  6. kayostar

kayostar Peon

Best Answers:
    Promote your site on social networking sites and target your audience. This will help you increase traffic to your site which will better your chances of getting frequent and natural backlinks.

kayostar, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  7. MattSanti

MattSanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your site to press releases with the keyword in the title and as anchor text once-twice throughout it.

MattSanti, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  8. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try SEO with proper targeted keywords. It will help you to get ranking for proper keywords which help you to get targeted visitors & leads for your business

Kiranraj, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  9. ramprop11

ramprop11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use the following methods to increase website Rankings:
    Submit your website to High PR sites
    Write a Press Release and submit to free press release sites
    Make an article on your website and submit to different article directories.

Keep on doing it for 2 months to get results.

ramprop11, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  10. flexiblebullet

flexiblebullet Guest

Best Answers:
    Learn about anchor text backlinks and how to attain them.

flexiblebullet, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  11. iccadubai

iccadubai Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make meta tags and do promote your site.

iccadubai, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  12. Sara09

Sara09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Through Link building, press release, blog commenting, social bookmarking we can easily improve the page rank of a site but it is better to submit only on dofollow and high PR sites.

Sara09, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  13. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is what I normally do when I set up a new site.

Content & Site Structure:
    Yes, I firstly tweak my site with unique content and make sure I have include following basic SEO.
    Because this is the leverage when I further do the backlinks building.
    - Make sure the Title Tag has the Keyword.
    - Make sure the Meta Description is concise and attract to visitor, because it will show in SERP.
    - Make sure the H1 tag with KW is there, and mix with H2, H3, italic, bold and underline on LSI keywords.
    - Make sure at least I have an external link to another page or another site, so Google love to crawler to the next hop.
    - Make sure I have at least a picture with ALT setup, so google will see my variety of content.
    - Make sure I do add my site to Google Webmaster, Analytics, Yahoo Explorer, Bing Add URL and submit my sitemap.

Get Backlinks:
    - I will do slow links building, first to get link from .EDU .GOV or authority site like ezineaticle to gain TRUST.
    - I will do persistently add new content to my site, so Google will love to craw everyday.
    - I will do ping and bookmark to my new content to make sure it get indexed.
    - After a month I will start to do link wheel and get more traffic from web 2.0.

that's my 2 cent

Santacruz

Santacruz, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  14. skyinfo

skyinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to get as many as possible high pr and good quality back links to increase your website ranking.

skyinfo, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  15. TobyR

TobyR Peon

Best Answers:
    as others have said submit articles with quality and unique content on a regular basis - works for me

TobyR, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  16. Javaid.

Javaid. Peon

Best Answers:
    The answer to this most common question from serious webmaster comes with many factors.

Your website must have reasonably good, fresh, unique content from time to time.
    of course, needless to say, your site must be SEO optimized which means it comes come with embedded in the source code the meta title, meta description, meta keywords, and every single page too.

Advertise or publicize your website in blogs, forums, articles, press release, video sites, search engines, directory, classified, websites, etc. as many as possible. The more it is being mentioned the better your website ranking will be. Bear in mind that new domain names (one day old to eight months old) could be sand boxed for monitoring purpose. It could happen to you but not necessarily to you.

In short, having sufficient backlinks is very important to your website.

Javaid., Jan 27, 2011 IP
  17. ethandavis

ethandavis Peon

Best Answers:
    Do on page optimizing and off page optimizing for your website, suggest best keyword for your website and always use in heading/tile, submit your site url in high Pr site for backlink for increasing Page rank of your website.

ethandavis, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  18. HyipData

HyipData Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create right meta information, leave quality backlinks (don't forget about social media), buy traffic for website, regularly add new content to website.

HyipData, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  19. shahzaibpki

shahzaibpki Active Member

Best Answers:
    For any site to get higher rankings on the search engines there is a different algorithm...Search engines give importance to a lot of factors not all known to us...Backlinking & good content are normally effective for search engine rankings.

If you simply create content written by yourselves...hat is original...select few good social bookmarking sites and start bookmarking each of your post....you will surely see your rankings go up.

shahzaibpki, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  20. seoiwc2010

seoiwc2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    Try.... social network and social book mark... its will help us to get good back links, To your site and also keep one think in your mind..... target high page ranked site when you`re posting your link.....

seoiwc2010, Feb 4, 2011 IP