1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Political Commentary Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MafiaMaster, Jan 19, 2011.

Hi,

I'm selling my political blog, WeThePeoplePolitics.com. I've owned it since February 2008 and it has never been dropped. I'm moving in a different direction with my online business and want to sell some of my websites, this being one of them.

Since it's inception, there have been 171 articles published. Each article is at least 650 words long and many are quite a bit longer. On top of that, each and every one of the articles is unique. The content won't be found anywhere else. We took tremendous pride in publishing high quality content.

I have only added Adsense to some of the articles which explains why revenue is so low. However, should Adsense be added to all the articles, revenue is expected to rise obviously. That will be up to the person purchasing.

The page rank of the domain name is 2 and has been for some time now. It recently got admitted into DMOZ, so that should help it in the future.

The design is a premium theme from StudioPress that would normally cost $79.95. This is included in the sale of the website as well as the logo that was designed for it.

There is a Twitter account attached to the website as well that has 237 followers. On top of that, there is newsletter list available. It is from Aweber. If you want me to transfer this to you, you are more than welcome to have it. There are currently 86 people subscribed.

I'm not looking for much for the site, but considering how much unique content is on the site, I do feel that it does have some intrinsic value.

I look forward to your bids. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks.

Jacob

MafiaMaster, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  2. amirk

amirk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    The website is not loading for me . Please address the issue .
    And also please share Awstat for Jan if its possible.

amirk, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  3. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website loads just fine for me and does so rather quickly. I'm assuming you want January 2011 Awstats.

Image 1
    Image 2

MafiaMaster, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. JayRash

JayRash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the main traffic source? As for direct traffic, where are they coming from?

As I see the site haven't been updated for some time, did that effected your traffic/rank?

JayRash, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  5. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jay. For this month, 50% of traffic is coming from Google. Facebook is sending a few visitors, EzineArticles is sending a few visitors. There are a lot of pages that are sending one visitor to the site.

While post frequency has slowed, there were three posts in November, one in December (holidays and stuff) and so far, two this month. So, traffic/rank hasn't really been affected because there are still articles coming in.

MafiaMaster, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  6. JayRash

JayRash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks MafiaMaster,

I'll look into this and bid :)

JayRash, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  7. Lawpre

Lawpre Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tagged because I want.

Lawpre, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  8. Fergal

Fergal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Did you write the posts yourself, or hire someone else to write them?

Fergal, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  9. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wrote most of the articles. I had started it with another friend and he wrote some of them. The most recent ones were written by a friend from college. None of them were paid for.

MafiaMaster, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  10. Robert G

Robert G Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If this site is still available please PM me.

Robert G, Feb 23, 2011 IP