1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would like some help on marketing a couple of websites.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by SeventhSin, Jan 19, 2011.

I would like some information on succesfully marketing my sites.
    There are 2 sites that i would like to see grow.

Im not sure on the best ways on doing this, and with some refrences would be willing to hire.

I would like to cover all area such as white hat, price per performance etc.

Any advice would be great.

I look forwar to hearing from you.

SeventhSin, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  2. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    You can start out by looking at this article, it will give you a basic idea of what you can/need to do - Increase Website Traffic.

Adnan959, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  3. mishdog

mishdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi seventh sin - would you mind explaining what type of sites they are? It would help us in suggesting the optimal strategy.

mishdog, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  4. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    THis goes without saying, but just to be sure. Before you promote your site, you have to make sure you have a good system set up on your site. You can promote a site all you want, but if it doesn't have a good conversion rate, you will be out of luck.

businessman413, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  5. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is in your mind? Do you intend to do seo self or want to hire somebody to do it? proper seo, backlinks, and social network can contribuite a lot to your goal.

pradiprg, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  6. sayuki288

sayuki288 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help...so how do we do this?

sayuki288, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  7. sunilseo

sunilseo Member

Best Answers:
    Hi seventh sin
    for growing up your websites you can do SEO for your sites and for that you can do by your self or you can take help from any SEO company.
    I will suggest you to go with Techmagnate . An SEO India Company. Even I also have some good experience with them.

sunilseo, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  8. bigzorro

bigzorro Member

Best Answers:
    I had good experience with article marketing. Especially with ezinearticles.com you will be able to start your article campaigns which can bring you qualified visitors. If you are able to write high quality articles then your articles can get into the most viewed and most published section. If you reach that goal your article will be published on many sites and you will build a lot of backlinks to your sites. Thus you will be climbing higher and higher in the search engine positions. If you will be writing high quality articles consistenly then you will build high quality backlinks to your site. Over a short time period your site should show up on the first site of google. But remember: go for quality and be consistent.
    Another point to make is to make some changes to your articles and then submit them to other article directories too. Make these changes manually and not with article rewriting software because the quality will suffer.
    Do all of that and you will see success !

bigzorro, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  9. SeventhSin

SeventhSin Peon

Best Answers:
    One is a Coin Company & the other is a classifieds site for Fish.

SeventhSin, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  10. SeventhSin

SeventhSin Peon

Best Answers:
    I intend on hiring someone for the job.

SeventhSin, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  11. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    only hard work will show you the results, don't give up your website will be on the first page

Genesis1, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  12. TheFreelanceHeroes

TheFreelanceHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi SeventhSin,

To really get some maximum exposure out there you will need a combination of SEO and Media Buying.

Most marketers don't realize this but getting traffic via search engines will expose you to a very small percentage of the entire internet pie, like 5%. Media buying will expose your products and services to the rest.

But before we get into the big stuff you must test first if your sites are converting.

We can do that by using a combination of SEO strategies like article marketing, press releases, video SEO etc...

And it's not as simple as just uploading a video to Youtube and hoping to get some good results out of it. It requires some solid market/keyword research and article/press release/video marketing campaigns. It also requires robust software to submit all that all over the internet.

I don't mess around with short term results blackhat stuff.

Then what we can do is take this to a whole other level with media buying.

I can do all that but you know what?, I can understand that right now you don't know me and I'm not gonna charge you upfront like others do. I know I must prove myself.

So here's what I'm willing to do for you. I will start by creating a mini 30 second video commercial for you and I will rank it on the first page of Google with a quality targeted keyword for your business for FREE. Let's talk business after that.

If interested, simply get back to me.

TheFreelanceHeroes, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  13. no69_2007

no69_2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your niche is rich, you need to do hard work, there is no other way.

no69_2007, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  14. mishdog

mishdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty niche then, still plenty opportunity. The coin company definitely sounds fun, I would go for an integrated approach, so dont focus on just one aspect. Start off with some organic SEO, building links, writing articles, onsite seo too obviously, and also incorporate social media - if you do some solid research on the web you can find out if there are relevant conversations taking place, and if so you will then know where to focus your time and energy. You could eventually build a community of interested people yourself, even create a forum but that would be further down the line. Give me a shout if you want some tips on how to do some research, as this is must be done first and foremost. You can then devise a strategy.

So social media marketing and building up a presence online whilst also displaying thought leadership and providing interesting info on the coins you sell/coin industry as a whole, along with organic seo, would be a great place to start. And best of all its all free to use. Make sure you have google analytics on your site so you know where traffic is coming from, and good luck!!

mishdog, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  15. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you need to learn a bit about SEO

FireStorM, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  16. SeventhSin

SeventhSin Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand a little, but i understand enough to know atm for me its far to complex, as stated i would be looking at paying for the service, but ofc i want the best i can get, with quality results

SeventhSin, Jan 21, 2011 IP