1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marc Emerys first letter from prison

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GReddy4u, Jan 18, 2011.

Read his full letter here, http://bit.ly/erNrJU

Who is Marc Emery?

Marc Emery is a Canadian businessman and political activist who owned and operated Cannabis Culture Magazine, Pot-TV, the BC Marijuana Party, and Marc Emery's Cannabis Culture Headquarters (previously the BCMP Bookstore, and HEMP BC before that.)
    He was also the world's most famous marijuana seed retailer until the US Drug Enforcement Administration and Canadian law enforcement arrested him in Canada and shut down Marc Emery Direct Seeds in July 2005.

Marc is currently imprisoned in D. Ray James Correctional Institution in Georgia state after being extradited on May 20th, 2010 by the Canadian government. He was sentenced on September 10th in Seattle federal court to 5 years in prison for "distribution of marijuana" seeds.

GReddy4u, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. snugbrimm

snugbrimm Peon

Best Answers:
    all i can say is that sucks. it shows how much pull the us government has if they wanna make a point or take someone down who isn't even committing any crimes. Marc Emery was following ALL the laws that HIS government had in place (Canada) and the people that the U.S. should target before they target marc emery, are the AMERICANS that are buying and ordering Marc Emery's marijuana seeds... Duh.. however, if i do some research, i'm sure that most of those people have gotten in trouble for that already, that's why i never order any seeds or pipes or anything weed related, off of the internet or from overseas. It's just not legit and everyone tht has done such things always has a little "eye" on them. in other words they've been being watched

snugbrimm, Jan 19, 2011 IP