1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Onpage or Offpage SEO, which one

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by andrewrs, Jan 18, 2011.

Anyone please help me out which one I have to concentrate more to rank my website at google, onpage seo or offpage seo work?

andrewrs, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are important to rank in google & other search engine, I suggest you to complete onpage SEO work properly first then do offpage SEO work to improve your search engine ranking.

Imdadc, Jan 18, 2011 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  3. makhussy

makhussy Peon

Best Answers:
    Both activities are important to rank well in search result. start with on page activities and then start off page optimization.

makhussy, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  4. andrewrs

andrewrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion, any more details suggestion please, like what things I have to do on onpage & offpage SEO work ?

5. George28

George28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both onpage and off page SEO are important.In my opinion you can do onsite SEO first, then offsite.

George28, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  6. varshyl

varshyl Peon

Best Answers:
    You will be looser if you start off page seo without considering on page seo. If all things are internally well then your off page work will do wonder

varshyl, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  7. arunthe

arunthe Peon

Best Answers:
    Both on-page and off-page activity important but first done on-page then start off-page optimization.....

arunthe, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  8. andrewrs

andrewrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Yap...I'll do my best to do onpage seo first, any suggestion about onpage seo please?

9. angelinasharma

angelinasharma Peon

Best Answers:
    For ranking, you concentrate on off page SEO.

angelinasharma, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  10. hillaryjohnson

hillaryjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I think to get ranking on Google both the factors are important as first you need to have your website optimized by focusing all the on page factors and then only you can move towards off page SEO work. without optimizing your website you won't be able to rank high.

hillaryjohnson, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  11. andrewrs

andrewrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Resolving some of the onpage seo work done incorrectly, I'll let you know if need any further help.

Thanks to all

andrewrs, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  12. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    both work are important first ON Page SEO and after then OFF pages properly for website promotion .

yadavsarvesh10, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  13. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    BOTH. Offpage being more important at times with that said you cannot ignore onsite SEO. Search engines won't pick up your site if it can't read them, at the same time they won't give priority to it if it has no backlinks. Hope this makes sense.

Adnan959, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  14. rwsseo

rwsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are important for rank in search engine. First complete on page optimization and then start off page optimization.

rwsseo, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  15. baranbuffet

baranbuffet Peon

Best Answers:
    On page is the initial part and need to implement on website..after a good on page god for off page activities..

On Page Optimization is Very important for any website to get rank well in search engines.

baranbuffet, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  16. vipconsult

vipconsult Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, I see an echo in this thread, every post looks the same and the guy keeps asking the same question with no answer...spammers!

When it comes to onpage, the first thing you need to look at is your site navigation, make sure that the navigation is proper and make sure that you have a few deep links here and there connecting some inner pages outside the main navigation pipeline. Make sure that you are not stuffing your keywords, keep a nice ratio and use LSI keywords. As for the inner linking, also make sure that the anchor text linking the pages is highly targeted. As for the HTML/PHP thing, well that is a whole different story.

once you complete onpage, you can start with some low level link building, commenting, forums, profiles, directories etc.. then move on to article directories and article marketing, some press releases if you have something newsworthy and then try to get some guest posts, make connections and try a few link exchanges, not too much, then you can o straight forward and ask people to add your website to their list of resources and yeah, don't forget the power of social media!

vipconsult, Jan 19, 2011 IP
    buckmajor likes this.
  17. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Booth is important SEO not a single process is the method of verity of back link you will get much profit if you can more back link for that you need to build link both the way

sousen, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  18. akirapay

akirapay Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are equally important but if u dont do on page properly and try to focus on off page u cant get good result same as if you do properly onpage activity but dont focus on off page than also cant get good result....So both are connected with each other so please focus on both activity then you sure get good result and traffic...:)

akirapay, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  19. ameerulislam10

ameerulislam10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Part One OnPage SEO.
    Part Two OffPage SEO.

It's like decorating your office then advertising for it.

ameerulislam10, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  20. billybear

billybear Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with on-page. Take into consideration what vipconsult said and also focus on title tags, meta data, good decent content ( write for your visitors and not for search engines ).
    See how you rank for your targetted keywords once the changes have been indexed. Then for off page link building start focusing on using your unranked keywords within the anchor text.

billybear, Jan 19, 2011 IP