1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Adsense Plugin Help?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by powerlifer, Jan 18, 2011.

Hello, im looking for an adsense plugin which inserts adsense into the content of the post aswell as the side bar.

so far i havent been able to find one that works, i install them but there is no link to activate it in the plugs.

any help is appreciated.

powerlifer, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    there are plenty of adsense plugins, just search in wordpress page. as far as me, i never used plugins for adsense ads since i directly paste the code in wordpress theme in single.php, or category.php. this way it was very much liked customizing adsense.

olddocks, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  3. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    Your plugin probably offers the code insertion as a widget. Go to your widget settings, and install them there.

Dodger, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  4. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is partially what i tried, id add the adsense script in at the bottom of my posts, but if i had more than 4-5 blog entries showing on the same page then the side bar adsense would disappear and not show on some of the entries also.

dodger thanks for the tip i will check cheers, the problem is the skin im using doesnt let me use widgets - http://www.vegankingdom.co.uk

powerlifer, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  5. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    Olddocks meant for you to add it to your theme template, not inside the post. You would add the code in the template just after, before, or inside a post. Or a combination of any.

You may want to adapt your current theme styling (if you are happy with it) to something minimal such as the TwentyTen theme that comes stock with WordPress, then go from there. TwentyTen supports the basic features of WordPress including widgets.

Dodger, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  6. WP Oasis

WP Oasis Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to put up adsense is to use the "Text" widget and insert the HTML in there. Many themes also have "adsense ready" boxes for you to paste ad sense. That depends on your theme though.

WP Oasis, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  7. Yuuko008

Yuuko008 Member

Best Answers:
    Go to wordpress.org, and look for the plugin Easy Adsense. It is a simple yet very powerful adsense plugin.

Yuuko008, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  8. rakesh kumar

rakesh kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically You are looking for Ad injection plugin for wordpress.

rakesh kumar, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  9. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I can tell, he either did not know that a widget had to be setup or his theme did not support it.

Seriously? There are tons of "adsense" plugins out there -- what makes this one "powerful"? Sheesh.

No he is not. He is looking for a simple AdSense plugin. As a few people already stated, the easiest and probably best way is to add the code to theme or put it in a text widget.

WITF needs another frakking plugin for such an easy hack? Is everyone insane, or is it just me?

Dodger, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  10. joshuthomas

joshuthomas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can do it manually, you could easily insert the adsense code in wordpress singlepost or single.php to embed it within the post as my friends said it. But if you really dont wanna touch the code, then you might want to try 2 plugins i use and love them.

1. adsense integrator
    2. maxblogpress banner rotator pro

warm regards
    Josh

joshuthomas, Jan 19, 2011 IP