1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obama's Muslim Life ---> Secret Too Many

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by securesite, Jan 17, 2011.

Here is a picture originally taken by the Associated Press a Truthful organization.

One of Obama's brothers is holding the picture dressing in his Muslim satire. In the photo Obama and his brother and maybe a friend are all dressed up in traditional Muslim satire to go to a mosk.

[​IMG]

Barack has stated his support for Luo Raila Odinga (Opposition Leader in Kenya who signed a 'Shariah pact' with Muslims and claims to be Obama's cousin) and is married to Ida Odinga. They have four children - two sons and two daughters. See Below. Luo Raila has been heard saying he will cleanse the Christians in Kenya.

[​IMG]

Post away if you have more information.

securesite, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Barrack Hussain Obama is NOT a Muslim.

Spend your time reading this, instead of conspiracy theories.

:)

IsraeI, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't know very much about this, so am not trying to debate. However, after searching the name "Luo Raila Odinga" - it comes up with a Wikipedia page for Raila Odinga, are they one and the same? If so, it doesn't quite match up with what you're indicating. At least, according to Wikipedia under personal life:

Rebecca, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

[​IMG]

Are you by any chance from Kentucky, Virginia or Tennessee? ;):D

gworld, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bushranger, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a very short list of some other things directly from Obama's mouth:

I know, I didn't even cover the closing of gitmo, transparency in government, end of back room senate deals by televising committee meetings on CSPAN, commitments that passing 700 billion dollars of special interest spending would keep unemployment under 8%, commitments of bi-partisanship, a commitment to not have lobbyists getting jobs in his administration presiding over subjects they lobbied for, commitments for government financial responsibility and paygo, and a long laundry list of other broken promises and outright lies.

The point is, using any claim out of this man's mouth as evidence of the truth of any issue is dubious at best.

Obamanation, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  7. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:

You are both in the same boat.

:)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    IsraeI, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would have asked you if you are also from Kentucky, Virginia or Tennessee but since you are only first generation American, the question will be if you have the same traditions in your home country as those states? ;):D

gworld, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    And what if I came from Quebec? Would you hurl some nasty racial slurs at those angry and ignorant people?

10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    French are not known for being inbreed but since you are trying to avoid the question, it seems you are ashamed of your heritage, so may be you are. ;):D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    gworld, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Funny given the picture above was taken in Canada. ;)

Mia, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  12. guineapirate

guineapirate Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

guineapirate, Jan 18, 2011 IP
    Mia likes this.
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    French? I thought we were talking about Quebecois, who are famous for their inbreeding. I do appreciate your admission that the Quebecois are ashamed of their heritage though. It was comic when, for a few weeks, you were trying to deny your already well documented nationality.

14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since you are a new American, I don´t expect you to know much about North America or Canada but Canada is not only Quebec. I am not from Quebec, I am from BC. Now that said, would you like to tell us about your heritage? I personally will not blame you because your parents wanted to run away from some hell hole in search of better life and decided to immigrate to USA.

gworld, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No the French are known for being cowards , as for the Canadians the are known for maple syrup , snow and nothing else .

ApocalypseXL, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    LMAO. If that is the case, your English skills imply you have the education of a 5 year old. ESL in Canada puts your first language as French. French first language Canadian makes you Quebecois. You've admitted as much in other posts that I wont waste my time digging for right now.

I've never seen someone so bent on disavowing his own heritage. Look man, I was just poking fun. Being Quebecois is not all that bad, is it?

17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    He's got a bit of a complex. I don't know if its cause daddy was never there or mommy never hugged him. Either way, it looks like he's found a new person in you; to harass, stalk and banter.
    Enjoy!

Mia, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  18. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is another wiki false comment. He was never a born again Christian! He signed a 'Shariah pact' with Muslims.... That makes me sick!

That is his brother holding the picture of him! Its Associated Press Copyrighted go ahead and search it! NO FAKE

BWAHAHA what a crock of sh$$

securesite, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You're right, we can't believe everything we read on Wikipedia. In my opinion, we should double check every news source. I don't view BBC News as completely credible either, but here they are saying Odinga was baptised and denying a Sharia pact was made (that would implement Sharia law). On a brief search, that's all I could find. Do you have any additional sources that I could read?

Rebecca, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  20. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    New York Times

NAIROBI, Kenya — Dozens of people seeking refuge in a church in Kenya were burned to death by a mob on Tuesday in an explosion of ethnic violence that is threatening to engulf this country, which until last week was one of the most stable in Africa.

According to witnesses and Red Cross officials, up to 50 people died inside the church in a small village in western Kenya after a furious crowd doused it with gasoline and set it on fire.

The European Union said Tuesday that there was clear evidence of ballot rigging, and European officials called for an independent investigation. Kenya’s president, Mwai Kibaki, who won the election by a razor-thin margin, has refused such an inquiry.

Government officials said Tuesday that they would crack down on anyone who threatened law and order, and they banned political rallies. Meanwhile, Raila Odinga, the opposition leader who lost the election, has vowed to hold a million-person march on Thursday, which many Kenyans fear could become a bloodbath.

The violence has been a mix of hooliganism, political protest and ethnic bloodletting. Most of the victims have been Kikuyus, the tribe of the president and Kenya’s traditional ruling class.

On Monday night, several hundred Kikuyus barricaded themselves inside the Kenya Assemblies of God church in Kiambaa, a small village near the town of Eldoret. The next morning, a rowdy mob showed up.

According to witnesses, the mob was mostly Kalenjins, Luhyas and Luos, Mr. Odinga’s tribe, which makes up about 13 percent of the population. They overran Kikuyu guards in front of the church and then pulled out cans of gasoline. There were no police officers around, witnesses said, and no water to put the fire out.

Most people escaped. But in addition to those killed, dozens were hospitalized with severe burns. Witnesses said most of the people hiding inside had been women and children.

The Eldoret area has become a killing zone. Residents say dozens of Kikuyus have been hacked to death, including four who were beheaded on Monday.

The government is now blaming Mr. Odinga for the violence.

securesite, Jan 18, 2011 IP