1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Duplicate Threads

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by HARRY256, Jan 18, 2011.

Hello

I am getting infractions about duplicate threads.
    The Anonymous Moderator who is giving me infractions needs look posts better since the title aint the same nor does the content.

This is very disturbing.:mad:

HARRY256, Jan 18, 2011 IP
    laxman363 likes this.
  2. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact a mod and if you are correct the infraction can be reversed.

laxman363, Jan 18, 2011 IP
    HARRY256 likes this.
  3. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    What i see is 3 threads within a few mins.

500k Banner Impressions Only 5$
    200k Banner Impressions Only 2$
    100k Banner Impressions Only 1$

vagrant, Jan 18, 2011 IP
    ~~~~ likes this.
  4. HARRY256

HARRY256 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot see any similarity in those 3 titles only but "Banner Impressions Only" and also those Threads were not created within a few minutes.

In reply to your post vagrant

What i see is 3-4 infractions IN A ROW within 2 minutes which, under my speculation i believe, it is INTENDED.
    You cannot just delete everything just because you think its duplicate because under this term you set %number% Banner Impressions Only% anyone can just rewrite a thread title so it doesnt get in the mind of a moderator being duplicate.
    Example "500k Banner Impressions Only 5$", "2$ = 200k Banner Impressions!<===", "Get 100k Banner Impressions Special Price 1$"

Also when i create a thread and i get banned after that like on freebies, services, vouchers, possible buyers, will FIRSTLYthink i am a scammer.
    So there should be something telling everyone that "Look, this guy is banned due to many similar Threads not for having scammed people or multiple ips or rudeness or harasement bla bla bla. This is an issue.

Moderators should have a name typed when they give infractions.
    Otherwise, anyone can think that if anyone have another point of view with a moderator on an issue or an approach in a specific thread he/she will be the responsible for the infractions.
    Or like if a guy is from Iran let say his name is Hasan and he blows up a building, will his nationality or name will be held responsible for all Hasan or people from Iran?
    Is this correct?

How come there is no feedback or voting on the judgement of a moderator in a thread by users or at least from Moderators.
    There is nowhere to be seen by users who is giving infractions to who.

System needs to change.

I am open for any feedback about my post.
    And Just to clearify I am not attacking anyone or i am rude or i have hate speech or i am spamming or fighting with anyone.

HARRY256, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The problem whit mods posting there name when giving an infraction is that it makes them vulnerable to retaliation and harassment . I for one just want some clarification on the rules at hand .

ApocalypseXL, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Well you just scored another one

2$ for 2000 visitors from greekptc.eu
    1$ for 1000 visitors from greekptc.eu

really, you are selling bundles of traffic from the same site. Same offering, just variations. If you want to update your offer by saying "hey, if you want to buy a half bundle you can" then just do it. Don't start a new thread.

sarahk, Jan 28, 2011 IP
    ~~~~ likes this.
  7. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    It's duplicate threads. Really, as Sarah said above, you could put all of your prices and offers into one thread... Several different threads aren't needed. And Moderation is fine here. I broke the rules once, when I first joined, but was kindly warned instead of getting an infraction.

EvanP, Jan 28, 2011 IP