1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$120 are gone , why is my account banned no-reason?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by webalani, Jan 16, 2011.

I have a website http://www.dizimfilm.com . I am publishing Turkish and English series and movies on it and i upload videos on youtube or facebook. I started to use Google Adsense. My account balance was $120. Google did not send any alert about copyright or somthing else like that will be reason ban. I am banned when my account balance reached to payment bound. Why did not google send any alert at first time for ban reasons? I hostes adsense ads on my website instead of other companies website, and i could not earn anything due to adsense. What should i do, do you have any suggestion? now i am hosting different companies ads on http://www.dizimfilm.com but can they open my adsense account again?

webalani, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  2. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    They will not open your account again. AdSense isn't allowed to be used on movie sites... It's their policy. Your earnings are lost and you won't get them at all. Next time you should read their ToS.

EvanP, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  3. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    but it does not make sense. There are many adsense ads on big movie websites (like ddizi . com ) from turkey.

webalani, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  4. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    They will be found out and have their account suspended soon too.

EvanP, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  5. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    no man, there are many big website that publishes turkish series, and they have many adsense ads on many page. google is not a simple company to not see that. and these websites are doing that many months.

webalani, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  6. computer lover

computer lover Peon

Best Answers:
    This is your fault. One should be well aware of the Term of Services. It was your duty to learn and abide by the rules. Google does not send warnings for such explicit violation.

computer lover, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  7. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    Its just $120, not like you lost your life savings, so just learn a lesson from it and read the adsense ToS before putting it on a website next time.

calum, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  8. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Move on man, nothing can be done now. Open another adsense account from your closed ones name. Start a blog instead of stream website. You can start a blog on movies. You write small reviws on them.

yogesh22, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  9. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    you just lost 120$ it is not big thing. one of my friend lost 550$ at a time. this more painful then you. is it.

sagarrai000, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  10. Adeel Sami

Adeel Sami Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't send such alerts before the ban is imposed. Try out new Google AdSense account and follow their Terms and Regulations. :)

Adeel Sami, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  11. bama boy

bama boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    i found adv window (popup) appears when i visit your site (tlvmedia)
    remove it and remove all copyrighted content and try to apologize to adsense

bama boy, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    there's no point mentioning your site 2 times in the post since its already in your sig. I heard that crap sites get banned.

Project Mobius, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  13. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, but why did it ban me late? I wait for it a months, i could earn from different ad. company at that time.

not just $120, +$920 is losted with adsense

thnx for your suggestion, i already have many blog websites.

as i answered before, not just $120, +$920 is losted at the past time with adsense

Ok, but why did it ban me late? I wait for it a months, i could earn from different ad. company at that time.

it was due to bidvertiser advertising company. It is fixed. thnx for your notice

14. calum

calum Peon

Best Answers:
    Well personally I dont think your site has any fresh, real, unique and good content in it. If I had spent $1000 in adwords then I would not be happy if they were all clicks from that website. Google is trying to protect their advertisers.

You broke the ToS, nothing you can do except learn from your mistakes.

calum, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  15. SEOSanDiegoCA

SEOSanDiegoCA Guest

Best Answers:

Well considering you promote a site that earns 50% more than adsense, I'm guessing you are not worried about it?

SEOSanDiegoCA, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  16. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    Who are you to have ability to say that? My website's editor or administrator? I am adding every day new contents. You can check it. Does Google have to be injustice to publisher when trying to protect advirtisers? As I said before, there are many big websites that have content such as my website, for ie. there is a website ddizi . com , its alexa is 7k , my alexa is 270k . Google allows to ddizi to publish ads but it does not allow me to publish them on my website. And ddizi is not a new website, you can check its domain age. There are many website like ddizi.

Ok, let suppose you lost $2000 with adsense, what do you do to earn it again? This is an affiliate program man ok? I think every followers of digitalpoint forums should know affiliate programs, right?

17. SEOSanDiegoCA

SEOSanDiegoCA Guest

Best Answers:
    I use a lot of affiliate programs. I'd just get another adsense account... I've yet to find a way to top adsense. If I ever do, trust me, I'll come here and yell it at the top of my lungs.

SEOSanDiegoCA, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  18. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    ok but do not claim things which are unknown by you or guess. there is a proverb "throw mud, trail stays" . do not do that

19. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    benjaminp, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  20. webalani

webalani Peon

Best Answers:
    why do not you read all posts before post a comment. I do not claim copyright or somethingelse like that, i am saying that why does google allow other big website which have same content with my website and why did google wait till payment time, not before? . the big websites that i mention, are not publishing for one or two months, avaragely they have been publishing these ads one or more year