1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Reviews for PC Tablets

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SystemOAD, Jan 17, 2011.

Hello,

*UPDATE*
    I have some people doing reviews for me from below now so am no longer looking for reviews until the end of the month/beginning of next month.

I have just started a new tablet review site and am now looking for people that would be happy to write some reviews for tablets they have used to be added to the site.

I am willing to pay $3-$5 per review submitted to me as long as its a good review of the product and the writer has used the tablet they review about (not too many iPad reviews needed!). The bigger and better the review the more money, plus your reviews will be written in your name. Also all reviews should be original and unique content which will only be used on my site and no other sites at all

Please let me know what tablet's' you have used and would be wanting to write a review on along with some sample work, reviews would be better but article sample work will be ok, as this is just to show me you can write good content.

Payment is paypal ONLY and I will only send payments once I have read your full review!

Once the site is up and running fully we will also be taking on comments (which can include reviews to some degree) as we are running the site on WP along with some review scripts.

Please let me know (here not by PM) if you are interested so I can give you my email to send your sample work.

Thank you,
    Nath

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
    SystemOAD, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  2. jien

jien Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could review the tablet I am using right now. It is non-iPad- a cheaper version of it. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

jien, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  3. SystemOAD

SystemOAD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    That sounds good, could you give me a link to the product so I can have a look at it first please?

Also do you have an example of past reviews or articles just so I can check your writing style please? If not dont worry too much.

4. pranshukakarot

pranshukakarot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi mate,
    I am also interested to write a review for the pc-tablet. If u still need the review plz let me know.

pranshukakarot, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  5. SystemOAD

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    Yes, as I said please post the product you want to review along with some sample work and I will get back to you asap.

6. SystemOAD

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    I have a couple of people doing some reviews from here now so I am putting more reviewers on hold until the end of the month.

I will reopen this thread at the end of the month when i am after more reviews, so thank you all for your replies and I hope to work with some of you next month, and thank you to the guys that are working for me this month :)

7. kumarcd

kumarcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i m interested in writing , i have used samsung galaxy tab , please let me know through

kumarcd, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  8. SystemOAD

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    We are still accepting articles on tablets if anyone is interested please forward your article after reading the rules above.

We are willing to pay $3-$5 per article depending on how how well written it is and how long. We are also looking for free guest bloggers who will be given 2 links per article in return for writing for us (no adult sites etc).

Thank you so far to all that have help with the content, both free and paid.

SystemOAD, Mar 22, 2011 IP