1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's happened to the Adwords Tool?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by meisgood132, Jan 15, 2011.

When ever I need to find new keywords for a website or web page I would use Googles Adwords Keyword Tool. But for some unexplained reason this seems to be ditched.

If this is so, WHY?
    And have they got a new better tool that I have yet to here of? (If so what is it)?

or

Is there another free keywords tool I can use?

meisgood132, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  2. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    It's still there.
    Just google Keyword Tool External.
    Or if you have an adwords account, it's available from one of the tabs - and you can get and save 800 keywords at a time rather than just 100
    Also you only have to log in once without the need to keep re-entering captcha's
    What google do seem to have done is add a date and time code to the url to enter the tool - so I can't just send you a link

seafrontsteve, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  3. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to NOT use the Adword tool. This may sound weird to some people. I prefer GoDaddy's Search Engine Visibility but unfortunately this isn't free. I was happy to pay to get it though.

Adnan959, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  4. meisgood132

meisgood132 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheers for advice and are you sure they have not changed this. I carn't seem to upload the page from a google search.

meisgood132, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  5. meisgood132

meisgood132 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please could somebody try to get Googles external keyword tool up in windows internet explorer. I think it's been blocked.

meisgood132, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  6. Hadib

Hadib Peon

Best Answers:
    i would never recommend you to use google tools to search your keywords, use submit express tool it's good enough.

Hadib, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  7. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need a Google account to use the keyword tool. Then just type in adwords.google.com. Simple as that. If you think IE is blocking it, unblock it. Clear your cache, temp internet pages etc...I just spend 4 hours on it earlier this afternoon so I know it is still there:))

zeekstern, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  8. websitestudios

websitestudios Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go to Google and type in Google Adwords Keyword Tool. It should be the first one to pop up.

websitestudios, Jan 16, 2011 IP