1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove limitation of my paypal account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Achiever, Jan 11, 2011.

Hello,
    I have needed Credit card to remove limitation from my account?
    So what can I do now? because I have no credit card?
    Please let me know that?
    Thanks!
    Best Regards!

Achiever, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  2. mymindrules

mymindrules Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can submit vcc but remember you should provide correct information because when you have to submit your document proof too. SO if you have provided correct info then use vcc and you will be done

mymindrules, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Talk to your bank about what they have offered to other customers in the same situation.

sarahk, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  4. FBForum

FBForum Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you can use Virtual Credit Card. You can get one from netspend . com
    You must be citizen of US and use valid info.

FBForum, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  5. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can give paypal a call.tell them the truth...
    Don't use VCC.it's risky..

Moses8595, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  6. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am also getting limitation from yesterday and i could not provide info because i do not have bank account , what should i do also ?

faheem334, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  7. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Which details they want you to submit to remove limitations from your PP account ?

DON.

deluxdon, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  8. jatrasmara

jatrasmara Peon

Best Answers:
    send email or contact paypal, tell with honestly what your problem,
    i think they will help you :)

jatrasmara, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  9. Safetyfirst

Safetyfirst Active Member

Best Answers:
    See in the resolution center what all IDs they need to remove the limitation , sometimes it would just be a photo ID.

Safetyfirst, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  10. musichangout.com

musichangout.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give a call to paypal and tell them about your problem mate .

musichangout.com, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  11. MobiTalk9

MobiTalk9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i can help u better i had solve minimum of 10 to 12 account probleme, and also i can give u VCC to verify and remove the limitations pm me if u r interested thanx

MobiTalk9, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  12. MobiTalk9

MobiTalk9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No Bro VCC is risky when u create it from credit card, if u create it from gold card then there is no any risk, im selling VCC from 3 years and already sold minimum 354+ Vcc , no 1 get the probleme

MobiTalk9, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  13. DeanR

DeanR Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not quite sure. Some countries offer virtual credit cards which you can use for PP.

DeanR, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  14. OnlineTraderLTD

OnlineTraderLTD Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit docuements they want and give them a call and talk to them most probably your limitations will be removed quickly if your documents are good

OnlineTraderLTD, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  15. canghonam

canghonam Peon

Best Answers:
    Urgent notice about Paypal

Paypal Account
    NEW Verified:
    1. Do transactions above $ 10
    2. Transactions under $ 10 first sedikit2
    3. Love when you are old enough Paypal
    4. Balance at beginning of $ 1.95 should not be used
    5. You have to top up first Paypal balance
    6. Top up minimum. $ 10
    7.if possible, upgrade to a Business Paypal
    8. New verification do not link to Ebay
    9. if you have no top up the balance, do not link to Ebay

canghonam, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  16. canghonam

canghonam Peon

Best Answers:
    Post by former PayPal employee #2

As an ex-employee of paypal I understand the frustration this company has put you through. Most of the employees who knew what they were doing have left the company because of their practices. I will check these forums when I can and assist people including giving specific complete names, work numbers, and email addresses of people to contact. For years PayPal has told their employees not to give out their last names. This is done simply to make it more difficult for you to communicate properly with the company and to make it more difficult for you to seek restitution against an individual.

The company does not make decisions on your accounts. All decisions are made by one person on the Omaha fraud team. The decision to lift the limited access on your account comes from one person in resolution services. If someone on the fraud team makes a quote "no appeals" you are done. The resolution services team will not even try to lift the limited access on your account but will continue to tell you that you need to fax in documentation.

If you already have a limited access account and want to continue to use PayPal, although I don't know why, you need to clear all of your cookies and cache and change your IP. Do not use anonymizer or other public anonymous IP's since they have a team that just reviews those logins. Your best bet is to use AOL dial up. Also all bank accounts on your account will be inactive. If you add them to your new account it immediately will be flagged and shortly will also have a limited access. Contact your bank if your account is placed on limited access and report your cards and bank accounts as lost stolen. This does 2 things. First, PayPal will not be able to debit funds from your bank account to get back any recent ach transactions. They also may attempt to debit your account if your PayPal accounts fall negative. Second, this allows you to continue banking at the same location but have a new debit card and bank account numbers.

The fraud team does use some tools that show a percentage of like information on 2 or more accounts. For instance if you have the same name one 2 accounts with the same address they will find your other account. Make certain that you use a new address, even a po box works. If you have a PO box try to get one with a different zip code, state and city. The tools they use compare the following, name, social security number, address, bank accounts, credit cards, auction id's, bank routing numbers. These also include things you attempted to add but were unsuccessful. Also if you believe you removed a bank, address, or credit card from your first account you are wrong. Members of the fraud team still see that information and will use it to link your other accounts.

The other advice I have for everyone who uses PayPal is to get your money out as soon as possible. If you are going to continue to use PayPal call them at the number above and request to have a feature called Auto Sweep turned on. This is a feature that they do not advertise but is available. This takes all the money in your account at the end of the day and automatically withdrawals it to your bank account. You need to give them your Social Security Number and also lift your withdrawal limit before they will allow this. When you call, if the rep does not know what you are talking about ask them to transfer you to a professional or look in the knowledge base under auto sweep.

Another FYI do not withdrawal more than $2500.00 in a 24 hour period or over a weekend. You may hit the ques and invite someone to place a limited access on your account. If you withdrawal more than $5000.00 in a 24 period you will also hit a que and they will look at your account. There are also another 50-100 ques that can flag your account. I will not go into detail since they are in place to protect consumers and actually work.

If any of you have had problems with a single employee please post their name and what department they are in and I will respond with their full name and phone number if know them. If you have to contact a person directly at PayPal most employees email addresses are their first initial last name @paypal.com.

One other thing, when you try to send a payment via credit card and you are not given that option it is because of a thing called the risk model. Usually it is a high risk transaction and you or the seller have entered some type of fraud que.

I hope this information helps each and every one of you.

Originally posted http://www.paypalsucks.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3123&fid=6&block=0

Rights Reserved, NoPayPal.com/PayPalSucks.com. Limited quoting and copying of this story is allowed, provided a link back to this page or site is prominently provided.

17. canghonam

canghonam Peon

Best Answers:
    Cases Fund "Temporary Hold" by PayPal

Continuing the discussion of "Limited Account" PayPal, in this post we will discuss about the funds affected by the "Temporary Hold" by PayPal.
    Recently, a colleague we have the case because buy cheap balance unclear origins (allegedly illegal). Here we will review on "Temporary Hold" PayPal and secure tips that you can follow.
    If you experience a Temporary Hold funds, there is the following information in your account:
    read more http://www.jualvccnew.com/

18. superman325

superman325 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do i go about trying to remove my limited access to my account, is there any other of doing this than providing the ridiculous amount of verification they are asking for?

superman325, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  19. netprogramming

netprogramming Peon

Best Answers:
    yes! u have to give their a documents that they provided and call paypal agent..

netprogramming, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  20. zakplayyy

zakplayyy Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there any way to use VCC to verify a Paypal account in the Uk?

zakplayyy, Jan 25, 2011 IP